Skip to main content

Xiyad and his Nebulizer experience

Been a while since the last post. Hmm..I think the blogging spirit is starting to drift away bit by bit. Most of my blogger friends have already 'quit' blogging..well, metaphorically speaking. It's not as steamy as it used to. But anyway, here's a new update of my nothingness..=]

Last Monday, Xiyad slept like a rock. He made mumbling sounds, putting up his head a bit like a tortoise and went back to sleep till 9:40A.M. I was lying next to him with my office attire waiting for him to wake up. Why I wait, ermmm..I have the liberty of waiting him coz my work-hours is flexi. But 9:40 a.m is already damn late..So I decided to bring Xiyad to the clinic to check on his lung, his coughing and hoping I would get and MC for the day.

So I back to my nap and around 10 Xiyad finally made a sign that he would be waking up from his slumber. =p

Still fighting and trying to wake up

Finally awake. The BUNKFACE!!

I brought him downstairs, changed his diapers, prepared his little bag and went to our usual Poliklinik An-Nur, one of the panel clinic under my company's insurance. There were around 7 patients when I reached there. It was my first time bringing Xiyad there. All this while, Cembam was the one doing it after her school ended.


There's a playground area at the end of the corner for the kids. Hehe. Xiyad the sleepyhead was inside the toy house. When some other boy was trying to get into the house, Xiyad surprisingly trying to shove him away...tak padan kecik. 

Then there was a boy 14-month old but he could already climb the slide confidently. Wow..Xiyad on the other hand did try to climb but with my assistance. I said to the mother of that boy 

"anak saya ni menang tang gigi je. Gigi dia dh banyak. Yang lain dia lambat"



Haha..even at the clinic, Xiyad was doing this favourite pose of him, lying on the floor while playing his favourite car. 

When it was finally our turn, we walked into the room where a male doctor was waiting. Xiyad has already accustomed with this doc. So he didn't have any problem being checked by the doctor. The doc said Xiyad's lungs are OK but he needs to inhale the nebulizer to clear his lungs.

So that was the first time I personally had the experience on inhaling the 'gas'. All this while I was just looking at my friends' fb pictures. The smoke wasn't that heavy as I've imagined. Xiyad didn't flinch even a bit when I put the mask on him. But later he was bored and started to get cranky. Had to hold him and struggled a bit. 

The doc gave him 4 type of medicine. Woahh..it was a bit hard to let him swallow all those 4!! Especially this time the medicines are a bit bitter. And the sleepy effect couldn't be resisted by Xiyad anymore. He was mamai and would fall asleep when he was having his milk. 

This morning after 2 days taking the medicine, I didn't hear him coughing anymore..Alhamdulillah. 


P/S : Please pray for my Memuah friend, Erina. His son is currently admitted to the ICU due to lung infection. May Allah saves him. Thankss!!

edited : Al-fatihah untuk Arwah Aqil Hamzah yang pergi meninggalkan kami Jumaat lepas. Sesungguhnya kepedihan itu ada hikmahnya. InsyaAllah Aqil lah jaminan mak ayah nya untuk ke syurga nanti



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah,

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika

Zikir Imam Shafie sesat? Zikir tolak syurga?

Assalamualaikum.. On the way balik dari Sabak Bernam ke Bangi hati terasa melompat2 nak tulis pasal entri ni. First and foremost, aku nk tekankan di sini kenapa aku berani nak ulas pasal benda ni? Pasal hukum, zikir dan kesesatan ni padahal aku mungkin xlayak, bukan ustaz dan sebagainya. Sebabnya cuma satu, zikir ini dilabel sesat oleh sekumpulan ustaz ni tanpa ada dalil, nas alquran atau kesepakatan ulamak. Dan kesesatan yang dilabel oleh mereka hanya disebabkan pentafsiran perkataan yang digunakan dalam zikir ni. Jadi kalau setakat pasal literasi perkataan, aku pun layak. Apa pun baca dulu lah ye. Zikir Imam Shafie yang dilabel sesat baru2 ni ialah zikir yg femes korang dengar dr kecik " Ilahi lastu lilfirdausi ahla.. wala aqwa alan naril jahim.. Allah Fahab li taubatau waghfir zunubi... Fainna tagho firuzzambil azimmmm " -maafla tak jumpa arab version nye- Bawah ni terjemahannya; Oh Tuhanku aku tidak layak untuk syurgaMu. Tetapi aku tidak pula sanggup menga