Skip to main content

I learned to kick, be a good person and about humanity in one shot!!

Balik kampung this weekend. I've planned it since last month anyway. Plus next week, Friday night I would be having a friendly match of Tennis with some people with the same passion of the sport at LHDN Bangi. I picked up my mom at my sis' and went straight to our hometown. Just a relaxing weekend without doing nothing particular. Just lazing around, sleeping, napping and chatting with my parents.

Dad is not anymore physically working at his palm orchard. His assistant that used to have the task of loading the palm fruits, pull them out of the orchard and pile them by the road is now being entrusted to do the whole tasks. Dad's task on chopping the palm fruit down from the trees is also being taken care by him. Well, as his assistant is doing it alone now, it takes a day to chop the fruits and another day to pile them up by the road. Unlike just 3/4 day it used to.

Dad is soo itching to have a go on it, but we always remind him that his getting older now, his strength is not as strong as it used to and it would take a great token of after-effect to his body. His joints are not anymore swelling and he doesn't get this numb feeling around his hands every night so he just need to lift his hands off from the heavy tasks.

At Sunday afternoon after Asar, we headed back to Shah Alam. But we stopped by at some minimarket to inspect the prices and compare them with KL. There are some items that are even 50cents cheaper than KL price. I don't know what is the reason. It might be last stocks, or almost expired stuffs, but the fact is there are cheaper. I grabbed some items and then we also stopped at the famous by-the-road stalls selling corns, yam, rose apples, mangos and lots more. You can see these stalls along the road every now and then when you drive this TelukIntan-Klang 2-lane road. 

 
Performing this is one easy thing back then. I can still perform it now though. But after that aching my entire legs..hehehe

Oh, I met my Taekwon-Do teacher when I was at one of the mini market at Sungai Besar. He's just like how I remember him, his beard, his black turban and his humble personality. When I shook his hand he was saying "lama tak nampak". Well I take that as he still remembers me =]. I asked how things are now, is the gym still active, how's the club at my old school. A short chat yet it brought me back 10 years ago when I was still passionately practice my Taekwon-Do. Cikgu Rosli was a Silat guru once before he teaches Taekwon-Do. So we always get this extra lesson which he taught us by blending the silat and Taekwon-Do.

Every time we had 15 minutes time of rest, he will gather us and asked us to sit on the floor while he stood in front of us and gave us tazkirah. About some hadis, how the world is and some tips and stories. We not just learn how to kick with him, but we learn about more about humanity, how to be a better muslim and lots more.

Owh...I really miss that time~~

Comments

anwar hp said…
i miss my jumping action kat shell wisma perdana.. hahahhaa.. siap jatuh tergolek2

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah,

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika

Zikir Imam Shafie sesat? Zikir tolak syurga?

Assalamualaikum.. On the way balik dari Sabak Bernam ke Bangi hati terasa melompat2 nak tulis pasal entri ni. First and foremost, aku nk tekankan di sini kenapa aku berani nak ulas pasal benda ni? Pasal hukum, zikir dan kesesatan ni padahal aku mungkin xlayak, bukan ustaz dan sebagainya. Sebabnya cuma satu, zikir ini dilabel sesat oleh sekumpulan ustaz ni tanpa ada dalil, nas alquran atau kesepakatan ulamak. Dan kesesatan yang dilabel oleh mereka hanya disebabkan pentafsiran perkataan yang digunakan dalam zikir ni. Jadi kalau setakat pasal literasi perkataan, aku pun layak. Apa pun baca dulu lah ye. Zikir Imam Shafie yang dilabel sesat baru2 ni ialah zikir yg femes korang dengar dr kecik " Ilahi lastu lilfirdausi ahla.. wala aqwa alan naril jahim.. Allah Fahab li taubatau waghfir zunubi... Fainna tagho firuzzambil azimmmm " -maafla tak jumpa arab version nye- Bawah ni terjemahannya; Oh Tuhanku aku tidak layak untuk syurgaMu. Tetapi aku tidak pula sanggup menga