Skip to main content

A quite long lost friend

Huu~~

Monday morning today means unusual traffic jam around KL city area. From what I recall, there would be less cars whenever I woke up around 9 plus (again, my office hour starts at 9..=]) and kicked off late from home. Due to some merdeka celebration rehearsal at some of the venues like Dataran Merdeka, some of the main road have been closed and resulting a very nice beeline along the roads.

I wasn't affected anyway. Last night I met with one of my friend whom I haven't meet for almost 3-4 years. Well, after my Nokia 6610 decided to commit suicide by jumping off from my jacket pocket when I was riding towards KL after raya, most of the numbers were dragged along with it. I just met her father couple of weeks before and started to ask bout her. well, his father did give me her number but it's the one u will get answered by the operator.

Yesterday, while I was driving home from meeting my sis to pick up some rozelle cordials requeste by my colleagues, she SMSed me asking for a favor to have a look at her laptop which apparently remains pitch black after numerous time of switching-on-while-cursing. Yup..I only had a look coz I don't know how to fix it either.

Seeing her last night, reminds me that I didn't even remember how's her voice sounds. Yaa..that long. Since her parents moved to the city to live with them, I haven't see her even during Hari Raya. And i didn't recall she's full of sense of humor. We have quite a long chat about what had happened, about what she has missed and what I've missed. The problem is, she doesn't want anyone to know bout her or even her number, but she felt quite alienated when the reunions were held without her. Ok? someone explains to me how I can deal with this kind of person. The last time we asked her to join us for bara'an was when we waited her for an hour at Bangunan Umno Pekan Sabak before she arrived and say nothing equals to sorry. Since that ocassion, everytime her name mentioned during bara'an..someone will said something like 'we not gonna wait her anymore man..'. Ahahaha!!

One thing I remember and never change on her - she always bluffing..haha!!Damn. She seriously told me about one of our friend, suzilawati whom long married. As far as I recalled, her parents' home is in my neighbourhood and there's never been any news about her wedding kenduri which impossibly missed by any of the villagers there. She said, it was just a bluff when we were about to leave. Huu~~ that never changes huh?

But, it's quite a relief to see her back coz I've dreamt of her several times but couldn't contact her due to no one has her number or precisely said, someone has her number but has given an oath to not give it to anyone of us..anyone...nga ha ha!! Well, humans do have attitudes huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah, ...

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika...

Suatu ketika dulu..awek-awek adalah pengalaman menarik. Mesti baca!!! In bukan entri membangga diri

Tetiba teringat zaman kolej, so bila dikenang zaman kolej ni ada 2 benda paling menarik. Network game dan Aweks. Ekekeke. CGPA?? apa ke de kes, masuk U nak grad je. CGPA tak pakai pun untuk kerja (ahahha..untuk pembaca yg masih belajar, ini fakta benar. Tapi takut kena gam. SILA JANGAN TIRU NASIHAT INI). Terbaca berita-berita sadis kena rogol sebab ikut pakwe balik umah la, konon jumpa famili la. Sebenarnya takleh salah 100% kat gadis si mangsa. 5% datang dari laki tu juga..or pakwe mangsa. Walaupun aku baik, comel dan dipercayai ibu-bapa gadis, tapi walaupun dengan status ini, aku masih punya ilmu lelaki yakni memikat gadis. Walaupun tak terrer masih lagi ada tau. So, korang leh bayang yang memang terrer dan kena plak siap ada baca-baca. Bahaya~~~~ Dulu, gaya aku memang tak berapa gentle, aku selalu mintak kawan pada gadis yang ku minat itu utk tanyakan status. Aku ada sebab sendiri ngape tak gentleman tanya sendiri. 1. Aku tak sekelas pun kadang ngan awek tu, aku nk citer apa kalu...