Skip to main content

Hahaha!! Which one to update??

Salaam~~

Huhu..today, I kinda feel confuse, conflict of interest about my blogs and my were to be published entries!! Hahahaha!!! Recently I went to Bali with my fellow Memuahaha (we call ourselves the Memuahaha) from 6th-9th September. Now the thing is, I have these pictures that I took during the visit. And I have 4 blogs that I maintain now.

The 2 of them could be scrapped coz one is a blog that is more about my family and the other one is the Gengmemuah blog which well..actually could be the appropriate blog to publish the entries about the Bali Trip as we went there together, but I can just uploaded the pictures where some of us are actually inside the pictures to make it more suitable with the Memuahness of the blog.

So the full scale story about the trip, the pictures of surroundings, the scenery and etc is more on the dilemma now. Hahaha!! As my other blog, Efendism is a Life & Travel photography and the fact that not long ago I've attended a Malaysian Travel Bloggers meetup which encourages me more to write travel stuff in a proper blog, there's an urge to write about the Bali trip there.

But this very personal blog doesn't have much thing to write for the time being also!! Hahahaha!!! If I publish there, this very entry would probably ended up;

A. Not getting updated because for now only Bali is the thing that could be blog about
B. Will be updated as well, but it's like a short sneak peek of the whole story and the readers can click a link that brings them to the Efendism entry for a full story
C. Updated with some other stories of my usual daily life
D. The updated usual stories would not be read and no one would even bother. Why? Coz my readers are the Memuahaha, they already read the one in Efendism and they dont it's much more interesting than an entry here about my daily life. Hahahahaha

But lantak lah...I just write for fun to begin with...

I've updated my Efendism with the entry of our stay in Sanur Avenue. Feel free to read it!!

Comments

Jard The Great said…
cisss.. entri tanpa gmbr
Hemy said…
Cni mmg xde gambar
Kniedaz said…
geng tak memuah pon nak tengok huhu
HEMY said…
sila2 kniedaz..klik link tu..hehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah, ...

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika...

Naik ke tak ni?? Layan Jue Aziz lagi baik

Mesti banyak blog akan tulis pasal minyak naik rega...aku malas la nak join...wat aku naik minyak pula...kutuk la camne pun..bukan leh ubah. Cuma yang aku pelik sangat, masa tengok berita 'Yang Berkuasa' itu bukan main sarcasticnya masa ditemuramah yang harga gula takkan naik "saya kata tak naik rega.tak naik la..apasal tak caya?? Haaa..tengok la esok naik ke haraga gula. Beli la banyak2..beli" Yang aku tak paham..padahal seminggu sebelum kenyataan beliau lagi aku tengok kat Giant dah naik Rm1.65 sekiogram. Apa ke benda kenyataan "Yang Berkuasa" ni? BUkan ke tu pun dah naik 15 sen? Aku tak tengok sangat berita..tp aku beli memang rega macam tu. Ingatkn memang dah naik rega. Tp seminggu lepas tu dengar kenyataan "Yang Berkuasa" ni..haisshhh..tak paham aku. Tunggu je la kat akhirat nanti soal jawabnya. Eh, tercakap gak pasal naik rega. Baik aku layan gambar JueAziz...kalau aku leh tukar tempat kejap ngan Ako kan best..hehehe..D.E.M..hot mu Jue...