Skip to main content

Cold Thursday

I was trying to post Xiyad's bathing time this morning via the phone, but apparently something needs to be installed first. Bathing Xiyad is my every morning routine. He doesn't cry during the bath now. Attaboy!!

It was mildly drizzling when I was about to leave my house. I pull the throttle and managed to escape away from the drizzling zone. But only to realized that another 50m from the destination, it was a heavy downpour waiting. My god!! I couldn't suddenly stop to put on my raincoat coz I've already soaked wet just after 3 seconds. So I redah je lah till I reached the office.


Huwaa..a new shoe that I wear it for the first time today is like a mini pond to my ankle. My pants and my t-shirt are soaked wet. I switched ON my lappy and asked around if somebody has the company free t-shirt that they don't even wear it and was just left in the office. I successfully got one from my friend. I changed to my friend's t-shirt and now I look like an R&B rapper with the oversize t-shirt. Hahaha.

Oh unfortunately I can't do much about my pant. I could only try to dry it a bit with the tissue by tapping them hard onto the wet area. Huu..Brrr...the bird is freezing...Ahahahahaha!!!

Oh last night when I reached home and I saw Xiyad was moving with all kinds of gestures with his hands and legs and suddenly opened his eyes wide, I tried to communicate with him and 'agah' him. Oh gosh!!! It was his first smile!!~~ I think he's entering the phase where he can spot faces and try to remember them. He's getting his eyesight upgraded!!!!

Comments

zonaku said…
bestnya...... nanti sakan la dia buat bunyik2 tu...
HEMY said…
tu ah..tak sabar nk dengar dia gelak ngekek2 tu..wahhhhh
Ayman said…
Cerita dah chanteek. Tp gambar tu iklan yg x perlu daa.. ahahaha
Pocket said…
keep on talking to him,
he'll come to remember the sound.
and when your voice ever comes again,
he'll know it is u.
HEMY said…
ahahaha...saje letak gambar..takde kosong sangat

ya pocket...that's the idea..hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah, ...

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika...

Suatu ketika dulu..awek-awek adalah pengalaman menarik. Mesti baca!!! In bukan entri membangga diri

Tetiba teringat zaman kolej, so bila dikenang zaman kolej ni ada 2 benda paling menarik. Network game dan Aweks. Ekekeke. CGPA?? apa ke de kes, masuk U nak grad je. CGPA tak pakai pun untuk kerja (ahahha..untuk pembaca yg masih belajar, ini fakta benar. Tapi takut kena gam. SILA JANGAN TIRU NASIHAT INI). Terbaca berita-berita sadis kena rogol sebab ikut pakwe balik umah la, konon jumpa famili la. Sebenarnya takleh salah 100% kat gadis si mangsa. 5% datang dari laki tu juga..or pakwe mangsa. Walaupun aku baik, comel dan dipercayai ibu-bapa gadis, tapi walaupun dengan status ini, aku masih punya ilmu lelaki yakni memikat gadis. Walaupun tak terrer masih lagi ada tau. So, korang leh bayang yang memang terrer dan kena plak siap ada baca-baca. Bahaya~~~~ Dulu, gaya aku memang tak berapa gentle, aku selalu mintak kawan pada gadis yang ku minat itu utk tanyakan status. Aku ada sebab sendiri ngape tak gentleman tanya sendiri. 1. Aku tak sekelas pun kadang ngan awek tu, aku nk citer apa kalu...