My Favourite Sport

>> Tuesday, April 6, 2010

If you are one of my loyal reader, you should have known what is my favourite sport. Of course it's Sepak Takraw. A game that I chose to master 10 years ago. Eventhough Sepak Takraw is something that I chose to play because of the low cost maintenance at the first place. But from year to year the passion towards the sport flourish and blossomed beautifully. I can't resist the temptation to jump and being in the sky for that brief moment before I kick the ball to the other side of the court. It's thrilling and full of art.

I started playing sepak takraw after fed up to buy shuttle cock every evening and ended up ruining it at the end of the evening and it went on and on. I used my school shoe to play. I said "hey, no extra budget needed. Well, the shoe might worn off faster though". So I played with my school shoe at first.
 
This is one of the earliest shoe I wore to play sepak takraw.

But then later when I start to love this sport, I started to buy a branded Nike shoe. Of course it's way more expensive than my Pallas Jazz or Warrior, but it can last wayyyy longer than them. I can use Nike for more than a year. But the other 2 shoes, they would last a month plus. SO you can do the math. RM30 for a month and plus compare with RM169 for a year plus. The 2nd option worth the money right? And the style too~~~

 
So, I got this NIke Capri white shoe as my birthday gift last year from my girlfriend whom is now my wife. Thanks Cembam. I'm using it till now. I bought numbers of ordinary school shoes for the past years, but they cannot be compared with my Capri when it comes to convenience.

I've already have a new one in case this one would torn out later this year. It's a gift of my wedding. Hehehe.  I play every evening and sometimes despite the heavy rain, we still play to our heart content. What I like the most of this sport is it's sportsmanship and cooperation. I've wrote an entry about it here, if you are interested.

After years playing, I can do this now; Cool huh!!!

I'm also blessed with odorless body and sweat-less one. Well, last time I checked =p. But if you guys have any of these problem that makes your sport moments a bit ruined, you can try these;



 

Well, sport is a healthy way of life. I can't imagine how you could bear sitting in front of your TV every evening on your couch. Arghhh!!!! Boringgg~~ You guys are so boringggg~~~~~

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

2 comments:

sharamli April 6, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

gerun weh teng0k aksi tu...

Kniedaz April 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

wauweee..summersault berpusingkah itu? akak mmg dr sekolah kaki bangku huhu...teringin tp malas bersukan hehe

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP