Skip to main content

Back in town

Pictures and updates of my vacation at Cembam's place would be uploaded later once the pictures are ready. But I'm not really sure you really want to read about it. Will think about typing an entry about the days.

I kicked off from Kemaman yesterday at 10.30 a.m after I went to see the Mosque AJK if anyone found my spec (as I need to check every possibilities eventhough I really think I didnt wear it to the mosque) and handed it to the mosque to keep it but it's not in the 'lost n found' drawer. Arghhh..pasrah la ini macam.

After 3-hour drive, I reached Putrajaya around 1.30p.m. I thought of meeting with my simbolique friends as Deek, the one staying at Kedah is in town. But they were having their own things that afternoon. So I just spent my time there easing my fatigueness of driving and had a chat with my friend.

I went to Mydin just around the corner to buy new toothbrush and some sugar. But it seems the sugar-crisis is quite serious. No trace at all. The cart was empty by morning based on the salesperson there when I asked about it. My mom texted me the other day to buy some from KL because Sabak Bernam seems to be affected really bad. Sorry mom..it's the same here.

Ahhh..still this kind of problem everytime the fasting month and Hari raya is approaching. Urghhh..Is there any plan to overcome this kind of situation. Come on!!! For now, what you can do?? You can listen to Rihanna's song...My lips like sugar...my lips like sugarr....ahahahaa!!

Owkh, last night apart of the tiring body, still managed to play tennis with my pal for 4 sets...ehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah, ...

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika...

Suatu ketika dulu..awek-awek adalah pengalaman menarik. Mesti baca!!! In bukan entri membangga diri

Tetiba teringat zaman kolej, so bila dikenang zaman kolej ni ada 2 benda paling menarik. Network game dan Aweks. Ekekeke. CGPA?? apa ke de kes, masuk U nak grad je. CGPA tak pakai pun untuk kerja (ahahha..untuk pembaca yg masih belajar, ini fakta benar. Tapi takut kena gam. SILA JANGAN TIRU NASIHAT INI). Terbaca berita-berita sadis kena rogol sebab ikut pakwe balik umah la, konon jumpa famili la. Sebenarnya takleh salah 100% kat gadis si mangsa. 5% datang dari laki tu juga..or pakwe mangsa. Walaupun aku baik, comel dan dipercayai ibu-bapa gadis, tapi walaupun dengan status ini, aku masih punya ilmu lelaki yakni memikat gadis. Walaupun tak terrer masih lagi ada tau. So, korang leh bayang yang memang terrer dan kena plak siap ada baca-baca. Bahaya~~~~ Dulu, gaya aku memang tak berapa gentle, aku selalu mintak kawan pada gadis yang ku minat itu utk tanyakan status. Aku ada sebab sendiri ngape tak gentleman tanya sendiri. 1. Aku tak sekelas pun kadang ngan awek tu, aku nk citer apa kalu...