Skip to main content

A tag and a Mug..

Right after my paintball game last Sunday, I checked my mobile phone in the shower room and there's 1 missed call from Masy around 1p.m It was 3 p.m at that time and I hurriedly texted her. We agreed to meet at Pelita Nasi Kandar right after Asar.

I went to Shah Alam mosque for my late Zuhur and stayed there till asar. After that, I went straight to Pelita. Masy was in Plaza Masalam browsing through the books at one of the booth there when I asked where she was right after I arrived at Pelita.

Masy didn't order any food plak..she and her housemate just ordered drinks while watching Dunia Anita mimicking the way Indonesian's drama 'bawang putih bawang merah' zooming the face of the actors to build up the tense senasation in the drama. We laughed on it.

And at last..Masy handed me the well-long-kept souvenir that I asked her to search for me while she was in Sarawak months ago..Hehehe..suke..like U said Masy..the mug is so montokksss like U..ahahaha!! Now I have 2 mugs with me. Philippines, bought by Ayman and Masy's..Yeaayyy!!!

Ukh..Masy tagged me just now.


RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any 1 questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by and continue this game by sending it to other people.



1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Depends. If at that time I crazily still love her..I would frustrated. If not..No hard feeling..nyeh nyeh

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
The answer can be read here. Trust me, U'll feel like reading a fairy tale story..ehehe

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
George W Bush

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
OMG...too much I could do with it. It would take 15 entries to finish it. U mind to read them all??Don't think so..

5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
Yesss..why not?I know her too much..everything about her so technically we are tooo fit for each other. Right??

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
mustila being loved by someone..hehe

7. Are you gorgoues?
Of courseee!!!

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I 'd move on..even if I want to make move on my admired one, I would make sure she's not dating someone. I'm not perampas type...

9. What do you pray each day for your loved one?
No one would harm them or mercilessly kill them..simpang malaikat 44

10. What takes you down the fastest?
ELEVATOR!!!! Apa down2 ni. I'm cheerful type lor..maybe if I were to be sent to prison la kot.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Played with some of my kids...teach them about life and my wife still want to kiss me so bad..ehehe

12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
-I change this question..so boring question. To this;
12. Why do you think you are so tensed up..no matter at the office..or at home or in your toilet??
Hee..I never feel tensed. This question is for others..so U could identify what it is and we can share our opinion when we read about it..right??

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Montok...ahahaha..guling2..dia nmpk je happy..tp sedey tu suke simpan

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich. If I was poor and married, I couldn't stand looking at my wife's and my children's eyes filled with miseries.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Argghhh!!! dah terang!!!!

16. What’s the character must have in your partner?
Understanding. SHe supposed to know why I did what.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Istikharah...try to keep both maybe if they both agreed..why not..why nottt..ahahaha!!!

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Of course. I will always remember still. I'm the type who always think about what were the nicest things that person has done to me rather than the other way around

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Hehehe..If I'm not a muslim..single la..then joli..But as a muslim..of course relationship..furgh..I'm so honest!!

20. Would you leave your family behind just to chase your dreams?
Of course!!But I will make sure I'd go back to them once I've achieved my goal.

5 persons I want to tag :

1-Elyani (kasik update skit blog)
2-Eliya (ko dh wat lum..sila buat kalau belum smbil layan MP4 kau)
3-Yatie
4-Zonaku..tu kalau dia baca la..kiki
5-Nolly...yaa..kamu!!buat!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah,

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika

Zikir Imam Shafie sesat? Zikir tolak syurga?

Assalamualaikum.. On the way balik dari Sabak Bernam ke Bangi hati terasa melompat2 nak tulis pasal entri ni. First and foremost, aku nk tekankan di sini kenapa aku berani nak ulas pasal benda ni? Pasal hukum, zikir dan kesesatan ni padahal aku mungkin xlayak, bukan ustaz dan sebagainya. Sebabnya cuma satu, zikir ini dilabel sesat oleh sekumpulan ustaz ni tanpa ada dalil, nas alquran atau kesepakatan ulamak. Dan kesesatan yang dilabel oleh mereka hanya disebabkan pentafsiran perkataan yang digunakan dalam zikir ni. Jadi kalau setakat pasal literasi perkataan, aku pun layak. Apa pun baca dulu lah ye. Zikir Imam Shafie yang dilabel sesat baru2 ni ialah zikir yg femes korang dengar dr kecik " Ilahi lastu lilfirdausi ahla.. wala aqwa alan naril jahim.. Allah Fahab li taubatau waghfir zunubi... Fainna tagho firuzzambil azimmmm " -maafla tak jumpa arab version nye- Bawah ni terjemahannya; Oh Tuhanku aku tidak layak untuk syurgaMu. Tetapi aku tidak pula sanggup menga