Skip to main content

Ramadhan is ending

Without you even realize it, Ramadhan is approaching the end. Hmm..like all the other Ramadhans, I have wasted the precious 30 days without succumbing myself before HIM asking every best things from him to happen, every possible blessing from him and every single forgiveness from HIM. Oh Allah, please let me be the one who would embrace Ramadhan again next year and hopefully it would be a better Ramadhan next time. Amiiinnn..

Today, is supposed to be the last day of my 10-day contract job with MAHB. Alhamdulillah, started day 1 with a very blurry mode after not practicing SAP HR for years. After the 3rd day, everything went better. From trying hard to make poker face giving the impression of "Yes, I know my thing", I started to walk the talk.

The transactions, the processes, the flow and the concepts are surging into my rusted brain and started to shine brighter and brighter everyday. Alhamdulillah now I can initiate the discussion, proposed solutions, challenge the processes and revamp the existing documents to create a better one. Alhamdulillah..



My Family - Surau Al-Hasanah Batu 1 Sepintas

Raya this year is the most frugal raya for me. Well, frugal2 pun my Baju melayu costs me RM169. HAHAHA. But thanks to Cembam for sponsoring them. Every ringgit counts now to have a sustainable cashflow to expect the worst in the upcoming months.

So far, I only had 1 interview session/invitation and I do think I didn't perform well in it. Sigh~~ Got some few calls asking more detail about me to end up with "I will be contacting you later if we have  something that match your experience". Hmmm..Hope Allah will guarantee me HIS sustenance for the years ahead.




Iftar GENG 2014

Had 2 session of Iftars this year. One with Geng Memuah at Cameron Highlands. But due to my faulty lense, I don't have any picture of it. And one session with my fellow OneHealth members back then when we worked in the same project. It was such a joyous ngeteh session for me. Talking and chatting about so many things. Our wives chat with each others. Ahhh~~ I missed being in the same project, having to discuss and chat every lunch time like what we during this very iftar. 

Alhamdulillah, they have been doing great, achieving their dream, getting firm on their career. Alhamdulillah.

I wanna buy new lense, but I really think I need to wait till I got my new job. Ahhh~~~ Allahummarzuqna rizqon halaaalan toyyiban mubaaarokan waaasi'an!!!

Comments

syalinda johari said…
MAcam Adib ja yang tepi sekali tu..

selamat hari raya aidilfitri ....
zella y said…
selamat hari raya!
xpe...insyaAllah nanti ade rezeki dpt keje baru...
semoga dipermudahkan semuanya..amin...
Unknown said…
Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah,

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika

Zikir Imam Shafie sesat? Zikir tolak syurga?

Assalamualaikum.. On the way balik dari Sabak Bernam ke Bangi hati terasa melompat2 nak tulis pasal entri ni. First and foremost, aku nk tekankan di sini kenapa aku berani nak ulas pasal benda ni? Pasal hukum, zikir dan kesesatan ni padahal aku mungkin xlayak, bukan ustaz dan sebagainya. Sebabnya cuma satu, zikir ini dilabel sesat oleh sekumpulan ustaz ni tanpa ada dalil, nas alquran atau kesepakatan ulamak. Dan kesesatan yang dilabel oleh mereka hanya disebabkan pentafsiran perkataan yang digunakan dalam zikir ni. Jadi kalau setakat pasal literasi perkataan, aku pun layak. Apa pun baca dulu lah ye. Zikir Imam Shafie yang dilabel sesat baru2 ni ialah zikir yg femes korang dengar dr kecik " Ilahi lastu lilfirdausi ahla.. wala aqwa alan naril jahim.. Allah Fahab li taubatau waghfir zunubi... Fainna tagho firuzzambil azimmmm " -maafla tak jumpa arab version nye- Bawah ni terjemahannya; Oh Tuhanku aku tidak layak untuk syurgaMu. Tetapi aku tidak pula sanggup menga