Digital Artwork : Strider (capcom) + Spiderman (marvel)

>> Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This is the 2nd artwork that I did for Character Redesign Battle that comprises of Strider from Capcom + Spiderman from Marvel.

      +
This is the orginal Strider character from Capcom (left). Errr I dont really know if this is the original version. Maybe it's a fan art as well. But this is how Strider looks basically. And who doesn't know Spiderman (right). So I mixed these 2 characters to create my own.



This is the lineart.

 

And this is the final artwork. I flipped the original lineart to the rightside without any reason. And here it is the final version of mine. The SPRIDERMAN!! Hope u like it!!

2 comments:

moment January 2, 2014 at 10:52 AM  

jari tgn kiri tu kene haluskan sket..

eh?

hahaha

HEMY January 2, 2014 at 4:54 PM  

yg kuarkan web thread kan..ok..thanks for the komen..=]

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP