Jab tak hai jaan & Agneepath

>> Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I wanna write something before logging off and going home!!

Last weekend, I finished downloaded a hindustan film after I've not been watching one for so longg. The film was Jab Tak Hai Jaan. I heard about the movie from a friend of mine and I straight googled it and decided to download the film

However, my mistake was that I started watching at 11:45P.M which made me stuck in my study room until after 3A.M!! Hahahahaha!! I couldn't stop and continue the next day. Huhuhu


Jab Tak Hai Jaan is the last film produced by Yas Chopra. The storyline is kinda unique. The twist in the middle of the story is somehow unexpected and I really enjoyed this movie. I think the real meaning of jab tak hai jaan is "selagi hayat dikandung badan" la. Dont u think so?

Currently I am watching Agneepath. But this one I managed to hit the stop button last night during the intermission. Coz I had to go to work today!!!! Ekekekeke. I'm gonna finish the movie tonight after my tennis session.


Agneepath (Path of Fire)  starring Hrithik Roshan, Sanjay Dutt and Priyanka Chopra as heroine is like the old gangster storyline with revenge as the main dish. Interesting enough when I got to know the meaning of Agneepath is path of fire. In jawa language, api is Geni...A geni path. Got the jist? Ekekekeke

Oh and Katrina made an appearance in a very sexy hot song too. Chikni Chameli which I had in my phone!!! EKEKEKEKE


6 comments:

Anonymous,  June 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM  

aku pun lama gile tak tgk hindi...3jam doiii...last tgk 3 idiots...ok juga

kueh

syalinda johari June 12, 2013 at 7:51 AM  

hamboi2..minat jugak hindustan ko ek..kakakakakaa...

Wanie Specteles June 12, 2013 at 9:05 AM  

minat ko tgk cerita hindustan.. eh ko selalu dwld cerita kat mana?

HEMY June 12, 2013 at 10:32 AM  

tulah..aku stat tgok balik lepas kawan bagi 3idiots..pastu my name is khan..then stop lammaaaaaa..ni baru stat balik kueh

syalinda..dari dulu lagi..hehe

wanie..aku google je torrent dia then download

zonaku June 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM  

hahahha.. lama gila aku x layan hindi.....

Anonymous,  June 15, 2013 at 1:30 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP