Wilson new Steam 105S and Steam 99S

>> Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm in the middle of searching for a new racket. I used to have 2 pieces of Wilson BLX six.one95. It really suits me and even my friend think so. But as a young adult, orang muda katanya..I always wanted to try something else, new racket with a hope it will magically turns me into a superb player..yaa right..HAHAHAHA!!!

I was eyeing the Pro-staff 95 and Federer's Pro-staff 90. The 95 has been used by 2 of my friends and I would say it really bring up the play to both of them. They got better in a way of how I look at them. Kih Kih. I read the review lotsa time and wanted to try Federer's racket. But too many reviews saying it's a bit hard to master the racket for a newbie like me. The weight is also something to be handled with more push ups and stronger hand muscle. OK..

And when I played with the oldtimers in Terengganu this week, they beat me with just a very worn-out racket, it demotivated me to buy a stick that is used by the living legend. But I still have the money to buy it, if I spend it to something else, I wont see "what did I buy", the money wont last right (just my own reasoning to still buying one).

I have a racket that I target now. But because now it's already end of 2012. I'm afraid right after I bought it, the manufacturer produced and introduced a newer version!! HAHAHA!!! So I browsed and browsed and found these!!


Wilson Steam 105S 2013
Wilson Steam 99S 2013

Wow...these sticks are a product of a deep research on SPIN done by Wilson with Proprietary "Spin Effect Technology™" Dramatically Increasing Spin. Nice~~~ As a noob, I read it, "buy this and you can hit spin without u even notice" AHAHAHAAH!!! How's that???

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 6, 2013 at 11:58 PM  

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog
and wished to mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.
After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write once more
very soon!

Also visit my page ... twitter followers buy
my page - twitter followers buy

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP