Total Lost. Burning car

>> Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hmm..I clicked the system's icon, the one I use for my work the very first thing after my laptop finished booting and not long after that, I got an error message to use the system =(. A true spoiler when I'm in a high-spirit mode to do another round of testing to the system. Huwahhh~~~ Now what??

Ahahaha..no wonder. I didn't log into my intranet yet. Ngahahaha!!! Silly Thursday syndrome?

The other day when I was on my to Cyberjaya to play tennis, I saw a fluffy smoke not far from me right after I make my left turn towards the SKVE. I saw a flashing orange light 200m from me and there were cars starting to slow down near the area. Hmm..a car was burning by the roadside. I was in a hurry, I didn't want to be stuck among the slowing cars, so I just brought out my phone, switched on the camera and pointed it at the scene while driving passed it. I could see all the other cars that were slowdown had a-lane gap between them and the burning car. But I drove just next to it coz I wanted to take the photo. I could feel the heat though.


Only after I passed the scene that I thought of something? Oh..I shouldn't drive so near because the car might blow up and shattering pieces might hit your car or worse, pierced it and hit you..Fuhh~~~~ But I got the pic though. Hehehe.

A total lost!!! Hope the owner will get new replacement car as soon as possible

2 comments:

HEMY April 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM  

pelamin anganku musnah terbakarrr

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP