Wardina's asking for nafkah feat Wafa's solemnization

>> Monday, April 16, 2012

Hhuwahhhh~~ Monday. How is everyone??

My morning started with the usual traffic jam along Besraya. Well, to be frank I don't really have a usual scene of it because I would kick-off from my house after 10 during normal days. But today I have to attend a meeting scheduled 9.30A.M. So, I had to shuffle through the school of cars along the road. 

A fellow motorcyclist nearly bumped into me when he shifted lane to the most left without even looking behind and I was cursing "Pundek" to him. I regretted that I didn't shout loud enough. So I switched to the most right lane and now a taxi was about to ramp me against the divider but he quickly turned back when he saw a glimpse of me approaching from behind. Selamattt~~~

And before I exit the towards Mid Valley, I saw a motorcyclist lying by the road while someone signalling to the other road users about the accident. I bet a car which was trying to get into the emergency lane ramped that bike. The way I saw the dent. Huu..Thanks Allah for protecting me still until today.


I'm pissed as of now with my rear tyre. I bought a Michelin tyre couple of months back and it was easily punctured!!! The hole was so small even the mechanic guy had a hard time to locate the leak. Then he stuffed the hole but I had to come again weeks after that as I found out that my tyre lose its 'air' gradually. The same guy tended to it, stuffed another one sticky rubber thingy. But it didn't help. I had to come again a week after that and this time the Boss tended to it. But the boss said the hole is too big now, he tried to stuff 2 of the patches together but that's the best he could do. If still leaking air, I need to replace it with new tyre. And that's what I have to do. Fart!!!! It's still considered new and should last another year!!! Arghhh!!!!

Merempit with my Mom these 2 nights made me stop in the middle of the journey to pump the tyre coz it loses more air now every second. Arghhh~~~~

========================================================================

Last Saturday, I took the task to take pictures of my friend's solemnization. It's been a while. I feel rusty in a way. Hmm~~ I've posted a dedicated entry for it in my efendism blog. Congrats Wafa and Iyan!!


IMG_0952a

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP