1 A.M in the morning

>> Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Watching KILLER starring Ashton Kutcher. Lama dah this movie ada dalam my hard drive, but baru ingat I've only watch a quarter of it. So, while preparing my entry, watching it would be nice surely.

This morning I spent 30 minutes looking for a parking spot. Damn la. The outside parking right opposite the office building would be filled before 10 and that's the time I would usually arrived. I drove around the place, failed to find one, made a U-turn, asked the guard lady of a private parking whether I can park inside (this place only allows cars coming in from 8-9A.M), but she turned me down. Another U-turn, and I had to park inside a private building's parking space that costs me RM15. Niceeee~~~~

Fortunately I have a bike, and I only drive on Tuesday and Friday as I have tennis session so I have to bring my tennis gear along. And the parking fee is claimable. =]. Sangap a bit la nak dulukan the money for the parking. But then once I got the claim I will be using it as a rolling modal. Hehehe.

Haish..waiting the end of this month. Berita baik or buruk? Gonna be prepared to receive the new.


-sigh- Game last tennis just now macam jahanam!!! Binci!!!

2 comments:

Masy June 15, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

ape berita baik ke buruk tu?

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP