If you lost your trouser, try your wife's..maybe it fits =]

>> Monday, May 23, 2011

I need to attend an internal training tomorrow from Monday to Wednesday for 2 weeks. So, I have to ride through the packed road, squeezing in between the cars towards Gardens and I haven't done it for years. I think it's more than a year since my last visit to the HQ.

The last time I checked, the dress code at the HQ is still 'skema' with tucked in shirt and a slack trouser. So right after I reached home I try to find my slack. I searched everywhere and I didn't find one.

"Wa, where's my slack ek?"
"I don't think I've seen it anywhere when I folded all the clothes and put them inside that wardrobe. Maybe you sent it home?"

I've sent some of my clothes that I don't think I'm gonna wear it again during my move out of my bachelor house. 2 plastic bag I think. But my black trouser is no way near the condition not the be wore. It's considered new as it was the last pair of trouser that I bought. But I couldn't find it anywhere.

I tried some of my wife's trousers, mmg tak boleh blah. My hot ass was proudly showing himself. Darn!!! Ahhahaha!! Tried a couple more but still no luck.

Then I decided to buy one at the nearest hypermarket. But before I went out, I called my colleague and ask about the dress code. Fieyhhh~~~ He said now we can wear jeans to the office. Just like our client's office. Yeaaa!!! Save my time to go out, my money to buy a thing that I don't really fancy to wear...=]

4 comments:

Aimi dan Pakcik Hashim May 23, 2011 at 6:55 AM  

aku rasa ko patut pakai bini punya
hot butt ko tu patut lebih diserlahkan

zella y May 23, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

hot butt??
hahahhaha...
ok lah tu..mana tau boleh memikat client hahahah

hayadith May 24, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

agak2 ar kalu nak menipu...
;p


green~

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP