Mean machine

>> Sunday, January 30, 2011

I checked my credit card transaction to ensure that my desktop and laptop purchases have been converted to easy payment as requested. The amount has been reflected correctly and now I only have around RM500 left of my credit balance. 


My new machine

Hee..my new companion. I am still using my multimedia keyboard that I bought 8 years ago during my college year. Thanks to my sister in-law for letting me use her desk and her comfort chair. 

along's crime

The very first picture that I edited after I finished installing necessary programs into my PC is this one of my sister in-law's wedding picture.

I'm grateful that Allah still bestow me with his Rixq that enables me to own my new machine.

11 comments:

Erina Asmawani January 30, 2011 at 10:19 AM  

gambar tu..sukaaa!! Aku nak kena hukuman kahwin sampai mati gakla..haha..

P/s: sumpah aku ingat pengantin perempuan tu cembam. Muka sangat potostet!

HEMY January 30, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

kih kih..ko wat la utk pose kawin ko nnt. Tp pegang kadbod itam..baru cun..

Ku Tak Sempurna January 30, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

hukumlah aku sampai mati gak!



hihihi

papabear January 30, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

congrats for buying new machines! must be a good investment to you :)

HEMY January 30, 2011 at 8:24 PM  

buleh2...cuma takut cembam yg hukum..ahahaha

papabear, sure it is..it makes my gaming rage revived!!

Dearie Pearls January 30, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

wahaha.. hukuman yang sangat best untuk kesalahan jatuh chenta... hahha..

ramai yg nak hukuman nie. heeeeeeeee

HEMY January 30, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

ekekeke..kan dearie pearls??

op coz anne

Masy January 31, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

me likeyyy!!!!!! nanti nak camtu gak ah!

HEMY January 31, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

nanti tu mmg ternanti2 betol lah.

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP