Fri(holi)day

>> Friday, December 24, 2010

Ho Ho Ho~~~~~

I'm at home just finished my Friday Prayer watching an old movie starring a teenage Jessica Beil!! while waiting my sleepy eyes to embrace me into a short nap before going back to hometown for Christmas. Ekekeke. 

It's gonna rain soon and Cembam is sleeping on the couch. Once she's awake, I would consider that as the right time to kick off. We gonna have a detour to Plaza Masalam Shah Alam first for printing my sister in-law's wedding pictures. I just print the original pictures without any editing. How could I edit anything just using my highly-stricted-access company laptop?

I've even tried to use the portable one but it's not authorised to open it at all. I am so grateful to be able to play movies using it after installing the player in my own removable disk after numerous trying. Huhu.

Ahhh~~~

Want to buy a new machine...laptop or desktop..I think desktop.Wanna get one with powerful processor to do more things with it....ah, and a bigger display screen too. But I'm not sure when I would be able to buy one. No saving, just credit card as option. Easy payment? I'm a discipline enough credit card user so, easy payment is one thing I could control. But I am planning to buy the clone (computer that you assemble after you buy the parts separately) and I'm not sure 0% easy payment is applicable for this kind of purchase.

Ahhh~~~

Merry Christmas to my non-muslim readers!!

1 comments:

bardboo December 24, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

easy paymen sgt besh..hehe..

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP