no wonder it's called BOX OFFICE

>> Thursday, July 8, 2010

No wonder Titanic is one of the legendary film ever make. I'm not sure if it still holds the record of no.1 box office movie or not. But even after so many times watching it, I still stuck on my sofa and watched it till the end just now. What a movie!!

Not sure if I could stay awake and watch one of the most anticipated game of 2010 world cup between Germany and Spain. Another half an hour.Once I dozed off..there's no turning back. Surely I would ended up answering the ringing call from Cembam at it's already half past 6 in the morning!!! Huhu!!

There's a lot in my bowl at the office right now. At one point, I was so lazy to update this blog. The laziness is usually caused by no new picture to be shared. I have many new pictures. But I just dont have the time to upload all of them. But as I type this entry, the batch of tonight's ops...today's pictures are on their way to my flickr. Hopefully they are well stored in my flickr in the morning. Huhu!!

8 comments:

zonaku July 8, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

life is full of ups and downs

Masy July 8, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

x silap aku cite ape tu dah potong cite titanic ni. alaaaaaaaaaaaa

ape nama cite tu.. lupe plk. nanti klu aku ingat aku komen lg. hehe

Jard The Great July 8, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

AVATAR...... kan kak masy? kan? kan? hehehe..

tp dua2 filem dari pengarah filem yg sama...... dua2 masyuk.. dua2 box office.. =)

Masy July 8, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

yaaa betul AVATAR... ingat A je td hahaha thanks jard~

Kniedaz July 8, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Mmm..lama tak layan citer lama

syah shah July 8, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

masa cite ni kuar dulu-dulu pun aku tak layan, ape lagi kuar balik kat tv... sumpah aku tak penah tengok betul-betul dari mula sampai abes... tak gemor... Heh.

PnConfused July 8, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

cite yg aku lyn xberkedip smpi 8juta kali, n nangis tiap kali adalah kuch2 hota hei.... dulik haper aku kan, aku mmg jiwangggggg... keh3



titanic? ermmm.. ok! :)

HEMY July 8, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

oh..avatar ek skang??dem..dua2 citer dia..tp avatar pn mmg hebattt

pn confused, aku nangis citer kuch2 hota hai masa scene anjali dpt tajuk "mother" masa public speaking tuuuu

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP