My Beloved Grandpa

>> Monday, July 26, 2010

my mom and her dad

I still remember the wrinkled-face of him in his healthy vessel. Chasing the goats to the grazing field when I trotted along with my uncle and my sister on his back.

I remember the joy to see the green wide space and the wild grass all over the place. I would run towards the grass and vanished from my grandpa's sight swallowed by the grass that was higher than me.

I remember he yelled my name with a high tone voice and I would raised my hands to show him where I was and he would barely see my hands among the tall grass.

I remember riding on the back of his bike with my legs tied by a piece of cloth to avoid my legs getting stuck between the rims and hurt myself. He would cycle slowly towards the groceries shop with me on his back while I would ask him about what I saw along the journey as a curious little toddler.

I remember when my I asked my grandpa what are those yummy-looking waffle with tasty chocolate inside it and he just took some of them handed them to me. I was saying "I didn't really ask for it, but since you wanna buy it for me, then I would gladly accept it" with a smile on my face.

How I miss those days....

11 comments:

❤ ~ * cik aidacomei * ~ ❤ July 26, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

bile aku dah tua nnt..ade tak orang yang akan sayang aku lagi? ermm...tersentuh lak tengok pic atas tu..

Frodo Baggins July 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

yaaaaaaa ...
siiott. sebak.

Jard The Great July 26, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

gmbr ini penuh emosi.. huhu

LORD ZARA 札拉 July 26, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

huhuhu...

aku dah takde grandpa~

:(

Ann July 26, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

tgk gmbr dh cukup wat aku rasa terharu...

HEMY July 26, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

tinggal tunggu masa je atok aku...sedeyyyyy bila tatap muka dia last sblum dia ke pahang

Masy July 27, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

aku da takdo atok dahh huhuh

Kniedaz July 27, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

napa ntah rasa sedih plak baca entry ni :(

Mak Su July 27, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

wise old man, is he still around?

HEMY July 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

masih ada mak su..tp dah tk mampu bergerak dh..last saya dukung weekend lepas tu je la kenangannya..

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP