How Many Wiggies?

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010


This is the week 11 Project Alpha topic. A little bit different than the previous weeks. See that picture up there. Well, all you have to do is count it or at least guest how many Wiggy are there. Gosh..let me give you a tip. Count the word "P1 Wimax". It would be easier to count it then looking at those black wiggies. Hehehehe.


So, go and guess it. I've already tweeted my figure just now. I think it's 228 Wiggies there. Hehehe. Hopefully I'm right.

If you wanna take a rest and try to count again. Maybe you want to check these latest Project Alpha season 2 videos first.


Episode 22/49


Episode 23/49


Episode 24/49


Episode 25/49

Happy streaming!!!

1 comments:

Mak Su May 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

cayalah hemy, maksu tak sempat langsung nak buat apa2 on proj alpha thingy sekarang :(

good luck

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP