Weekend di kampung meniarap seperti biasa..

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm at home. Car pool with my friend Nora. She drove and I sat at the back with her son, Najmi by my side. When Najmi cried and felt uneasy inside his car-seat-cradle (what is the correct way to call it?), I took him inside my hands and he slept again like a rock.

"eehhh?? Dia tidur?"
"Haah"
"selalu dia taknak tau kena pangku...kalau menyusu pun nak baring"
"ehehehe...besa la tu, aku kan Dada dia (well, Dada is the name I use towards my godsons..ekekeke)"

He slept inside my hand from Sungai Buloh till Tanjung Karang before we stopped to pee. I put Najmi back in his car-seat and he slept all the way to my house. I performed my prayer and later I stared putting things into the paper bags that I bought months before with Cembam for my guests' goodies bag. It took around 2 hours to finish with all the bags. One more thing settled!!!

Mom was at my sis' house in Shah Alam last night. So, I had to cook for lunch. Just plucked some kangkung at our backyard and cook Kangkung goreng belacan. Haahaha!!! It's been a while since the last time I ever being in the kitchen cooking something other than instant mee. 

Going to my grandma's house later tonight to distribute some more cards.

P/S : terima kasih pada 2 follower baru saya ; FarahYusri & Hana Devushka

7 comments:

CAHAYA March 6, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

kangkung belacan. bestnya!

HEMY March 6, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

hehehhe...lg best kalu aku yg masak...

sis, nora dok damansara damai ngan kakak ipar dia

Farah Yusri March 6, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

Aduh, kangkung goreng belacan. Sedap!

Macam mana persiapan? Harap-harap lancar, inshaAllah.

HEMY March 6, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

setakat ni alamdulillah farah..lancar je...mesti ko teringat camne persiapan kenduri ko kan??

hana devushka March 7, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
hana devushka March 7, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

ur welcome..ngee~~

best..kangkung grg blcn...mintak sket..

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP