huhhh~~~. Still not authorized to access the system. My manager has already escalated to the responsible team on the urgency of us to have the access. So, I just took the opportunity to groom my blog just now. After years of blogging, I can identify types of bloggers.
1) Those who write for fun, anyone doesn't read..I don't mind but open for public
2) Those who write for fun, personal and make their blogs private
3) Those who write for glamour, traffic feed is damn important for advertising and want to earn some money
4) Those who write and have the intention to be a real-friend of their blog friends by meeting up outside
5) Those who would just drop by and say hi in the chat box hoping to generate traffic when someone paid their visits
6) Those who would read the entire entry or just browse through it, leave comment and might come again or might not. Subject to interesting blog/entry.
7) Those who would follow silently or anonymously because they really interested on someone's writing and being a silent reader/will drop comments every now and then. They would usually check the new entry out.
8) Those who would follow, and then drop comment "I follow u" and never came back. They just want to collect followers.
9) Those who would follow, put a comment in the chatbox, "i follow u, follow me back tau" without even reading the entry. Again, just want to collect followers.
10) The newly nuffie clickers gang. Would drop comment "click your nuff" and unsure whether they read the entry or not.
11) And the new group from any ping-blog website such as GB, innit and etc that would just visit, then just close it back without even leaving any trace nor comment to become the most friendly bloggers.
Hmmm..I think there are lots more. But this is some that I could think of by just typing it without any preparation. Now, which group do you belong to?? I realized the difference even more now. I've checked the setting in the dashboard on how to group the blogs that I follow. Maybe these would belong to 'friends', another group belongs to 'interesting'. Something like that. But I couldn't find this kind of setting. Anyone who knows is welcomed to share.
So, while waiting my access to the system, I created a new sidebar widget of blog links that I would always terjah everyday or everytime they have new entries. Because some blogs, for certain reason would not updated me with the new entries even after I followed them, I decided to put their links there. Those are mostly bloggers that I've already met real life.The list would grow for sure.
Anyway, to all my readers. There's no other word except an enormous THANKS I could convey to you guys for being supportive and being such a great virtual friends. We've shared a lot among us and hopefully we would be friend forever =]