Mixed entry on Monday Morning

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

Supposed to be a busy Monday for me. But the busyness needs to be delayed till this afternoon because the access that I need to do those tasks are not yet authorized to me. They said I need to wait till afternoon. Hmmm..Ok Then. Why not I blog a bit first huh?? Ehehehe..


Just uploaded the picture below. It was taken on 1st November last year after we won 1st place of the takraw game at Sungai Besi. The 2 guys at the back were my team mate. We played against each other in the final. The 2 guys on the front left were our opponent. The other guy have already went home. Hehehe. We sent 2 teams on both made it to the final.

My Takraw geng

Owkh...While I was driving towards Cyberjaya from my hometown, a text message came in. I read it and it was from my client. Remember the one who hasn't paid me yet? "Boleh sy mintak gambar sy please".  The way I read it. It's like I'm the one who is causing her trouble with her album. So I texted her back, "Saya just tunggu payment je dari hari tu. Album awak 90% siap dh minggu kedua lepas kenduri awak". And as I've guessed, she didn't reply after that.

I would asked her to bank in the money. I'm not gonna set up a meeting with her because the last time she contacted me, she wanted me to send the album to her home at Rawang. That's almost 2 marhalah from my place!! and there's no payment has been made yet!! So, I suggested to her that she can just pay me the money, I will post it to her address. I know it would cost me around 50-100 for the courier service with that big album..I don't care. As long as I get my payment regardless of how much left after the cost.

Hmmm~~~~~ If she doesn't have money, just be frank. I can wait. If she doesn't think my photos are not that beautiful..well, for the price and my product..I think it's worth the money. I don't really hold a grudge against her if money is the issue. Huu~~~

14 comments:

Masy January 18, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

eh terbakau plak ku baca psl peremgil tu. takpe2 sabau2 *ni aku ckp dgn diri sndiri ni, aku tau ko sabau heheheh*

hmmfffssssss

~0~ January 18, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

hurm....xbebayar lg ke??

da bape lama da tue...

OB January 18, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

oit anul, sabau wakkkkakak....
dia ni actually mak andam....hehe...

masy, hi... i like ur blog. :P

CAHAYA January 18, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

masih lagi isu pelanggan tak bayar? adoi lah. kena ubah strategi ni hemy.

dextrike January 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

adoii, lama gile laa nak settle..
apelaa masalah ye.. sabar laa bro..
hope die sedar sndrik..
n hope die bce blog nieh..
ngehhh3 :D

zella January 18, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

wat malu org rawang je heheheh

~mrs azmi~ January 18, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

aiseh.. org cenggini pon ade ke?? betul cakap zella wat malu org rawang jek.. huh

LotsOfLove-Pearls January 18, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

..mintak gmbr tapi tak bayar.
huhu.
adakah patot..

bayar dulu maaa...

sabar je lah.
hehe..

Kapten Luffy January 18, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

huhu. tak setel2 lg rupanya

Erina Asmawani January 18, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

poyo la itu pompuan..nak gambar..tapi taknak bayar..hello..air suam sekarang pon berbayar tau! menggelabah je itu pompuan..jgn layan! tak reti appreciate kerja org lain (eh, aku emo ke nih??)

Jard The Great January 18, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

gler ah tak malu.. minta gmbr.. tap tak bayar2.. cesss

Faarihin January 19, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

ish2.. mungkin dia ingat dia dah bayau kot.. tu pasal tetiba nak minta gambau plak.. dia senyap sbab dia malu, uper2nya baru dia tau dia tak bayau lagi.. hohoho..

Mak Su January 19, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

hhhmmm, susah nak cakap :(

HEMY January 19, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

masy : jgn terbakar dulu baby..ilek baby

~0~ : lama sangat..3 bulan

OB : ekeke..mmg sabar la ni..still cool lg

cahaya : tak ubah pn..so far dia sorg ni je

dextrike : tu la..aku tak kutuk pn..aku cuma nk explanation je

mrs azmi and LUffy : =[

Erina : mmg tak akan bagi selagi tk bayar full

Jard : hmm..aku pn tak tau camne dia pk

faarihin : mungkin betul andaian ko tu

mak su : mmg pn

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP