Congrats Irman n Anis

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Irman n Anis

12:30 P.M, I should have been having my lunch by now. But instead, I'm still at my desk trying to execute some program to make my life a bit easier literally in term of my daily work-task. Ekekeke.I received a text message from my friend last night ;

Alhamdulillah..syukur, isteri sy selamat melahirkan seorg bayi perempuan yg comel lebih kurang pukul 9.30mlm. Harap dapat disampaikan pd rakan2 yg lain..;p

 Yep..another one of my dearest friend has just been bestowed by Him the gem of their shared life. A baby girl whose name is not yet known. I feel happy for them. The last time I met with Irman, the guy was during the Friday prayer on the new year if I'm not mistaken. A friday that was public holiday, that's for sure.

I forwarded his message to some of my friends but forgot to let them know who's baby it was. So the text would be read as I'm the one having the baby. Ahahaha~~~. I got so many missed call asking about it. Some replied the message asking "bila masa ko kawin?". Ahahaha..my bad.

Will be paying him a visit in a while. I'll call him first to see what is the best time to come. Take some pictures as usual..Owkh..nope. This one, I didn't ask to be her godfather. Ahahaha. Congrats Irman n Anis. May her presence would be the beginning of countless joys in your marriage life..

10 comments:

CAHAYA January 19, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

haha. kalau saya dpt sms tu pun sure akan sms balik tanya soalan yg sama. ;)

Jard The Great January 19, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

turn ko plak antar sms kat aku nnt tahun dpn kan? kan?

baincardin January 19, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

Tahniah dapat baby girl! ^_^

*yay! tunggu turn hemy plak dpt baby..^_^

HEMY January 19, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

cahaya : ekeke..tu le

masy : insyaAllah..lambat pn OK..cepat pn OK

baincardin : ngeh ngeh...pn buleh

syah shah January 19, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

tahniah buat kawan ko..

err... kenapakah ko tak mintak mau jadik bapa angkat?? Adakah sebab itu baby girl?? Hohohohohoh :D :D

zella January 19, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

tahniah untuk member u tu...
seronoknyer dpt baby hu3...

Masy January 19, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

aku blom komen lg ko dah jawab eh anul. pantas betul HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

terus x jadi nk komen dah

HEMY January 19, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

syahshah : haah la..baru perasan aku nye godson sume laki..ahahaha..ntah..tak sempat nk mintak

zella : sonot mmg sonot..jaga malam la

masy : ala..silap plak..tu komen jard..asik igaukan ko je la ni masy

♥ p a n y ♥ January 19, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

hahaha. fowed saje.

thniah utk ur fren

green January 19, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

mesti mak ngan ayah aku mcm ni dulu..cm best je ;)

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP