Kena undi2 la plak~~~ Undi la saya ye..No.33!!

>> Friday, January 1, 2010



Contest Photo Chenta Suci's vote is going to commence at 12.01AM 1st of Jan till 12.00AM 10th of Jan2010. I don't really fancy contests that need voting as the way to select the winner because that's more depending on the person's popularity rather than what he/she has for contest. But anyway, I've already joined it. So, if you think I deserve to win, kindly visit the website to vote for my picture. My lucky number is 33!! And there's no word to convey how grateful I'd be other than my humble THANKS.

Do vote for me **wink!!**

10 comments:

~0~ December 31, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

romantik...

aku vote..k

HEMY December 31, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

mekasih ~0~, jard and dextrike sbb undi...yg tk perasan nama..pn time kasih...

mak su taknak vote??ekekeke

Pocket January 1, 2010 at 3:24 AM  

kena la belanja roticanai tehtarik kalau menang yer :)

peh Hemy, sudah la ku menaruk cara cara masak sup seperti yg diperlukan, sila refer n kalau menang pertandingan tu..

roticanai teh tarik lagi!!
waaahhh dah dua roti dah ni:)

HEMY January 2, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

thank you..simple tapi tak penah terpk

lea January 2, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

romantik. sweet.
dh vote kamu dh
:D

syah shah January 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

kejap lagi aku pegi undi.. Err... Ade had umur tak cam nak ngundi pat tawon sekali tu?? Hihihihihih :P :P

green January 3, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

marilah mari..kita mengundii..

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP