Jump!! and the normal life story

>> Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Feeling so sleepy after my lunch. Burp...Uhh..I'm gonna be lying on my back, with my hand crossed my face in the surau anytime now. Huhu. I still have half an hour of my lunch time ok..so I still have a half an hour valid personal time to be spent and that is certainly not gonna be counted as 'mengulor'.

I've managed to sort out the flickr uploading problem by uploading my pictures via email rather than uploading it directly from the flickr page or the tools provided. None of them offers a decent help to get my pictures uploaded. So, I kinda happy knowing that there won't be an issue to upload my shots in the future..well, hopefully.

But..there's still but..the most recent pictures taken last weekend are not uploaded into my laptop yet. So tired and occupied with the album design for my friend. Another 12 pages left..Hushhh!!! Bhasya!!! So, I've uploaded some pictures taken during Hari Raya for today's entry. It was more like testing the email uploading function and so far...so good.

Todin in the midair

Todin with his self-claimed stylish jump

Haikal's turn
Haikal and his nice expression during the jump

Fiqah's jumping
My sis. The picture would be better if she could bend her knees in the mid-air. But it's not that easy I think with the Baju Kurung.
Hmm...Gonna be pretty occupied every night with my pictures. Alas perut with Wafa's chocolate cake last night, managed to contain myself from a proper dinner which for me would save the money for something else of course.
Wanna jump with me anyone??

11 comments:

Masy November 3, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

saboo jeelah yg berbaju kurung pon ko soh lompat hahahahh

tp yg 1st tu aku ske je sbb nmpk kejungg je hehehehe

joegrimjow November 3, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

amek gambar ku loncat2 ley?

Mak Su November 3, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

klu masuk loncat2 sohih pengsan semua worang, kah kah kah

sharamli November 3, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

pergh..naseb baek x teselak kain..

ViLdA FiDa November 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

WoW!!!!!!!!!..rase aku nak gak lompat same2...
tpkan nape ko xpelawe makcik2 tu lompat skali??mesti lg WOWWWWWW!!!!auw!!!

CAHAYA November 4, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

aku tak tahu camne kalau aku lompat. hahahahha.

HEMY November 4, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

Masy : hehe..yg first tu mmg len skit

Joe : buleh je joe..ko je malu2 tenggiling bila jumpa

Maksu : ahahaha..boleh lompat lg ke mak su..ekekeke

sharamli : tu kalu ko lompat je kot terselak

cahaya : ekekeke..buleh la cahaya...

vilda fida : mak aku leh je lompat..ada kat dlm gambar2 lain

~0~ November 4, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

nice pic...

loncat leklok...jgn smpai tergolek...

syah shah November 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

suka beno orang amek gambo lelompat skang nih ek??

aku pon salu tido time lunch.. time lain aku layan head banging jaa... Err... sengguk-sengguk laa tu... Hohohohoh :D :D

Erina Asmawani November 4, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

smart gamba2 semua..yg 1st mmg comey. Straight je dia luncat..hehe

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP