The past has just passed and the present is getting away

>> Thursday, September 10, 2009

The morning ride to the office surely a bliss now. NO more congested junctions, traffic jam or even smoky air along my way to the new office. Felt like flying sometimes when I cut through the wind..keke. Well, so far..that's the only best part of it. Will cope and adapt to see if my senses could 'detect' more of these 'best part'. Huhu.

Ahh, I've put up a special entry for my family pictures here. In my Efendism blog which you can access by clicking the link up there on the right..well considering none of you are using the old uncivilized IE like me. Maybe you could get an idea on how to take your family pictures this raya!!!

I'm looking forward to spending the upcoming raya days...I wouldn't know how it should be celebrate as merrier as before when most of my friends have already married. Some of my friends suggested to take random photos of people celebrating Hari Raya. On the street, at the market maybe, anywhere where the mood of raya could be seen and felt. Hmmm..I guess, it's time to let go the enjoyable days and admit I'm getting older and the commitment would always get in my way to live my life as I used to. Hmmm..

P/S : to those who happened to hop at my Efendism blog..could you please let me know if the page is alright?? The entries would be in a thumbnail display. 2 entries a row...It looks weird when I viewed just now. WOndering if it's just me or what. Thanks.

8 comments:

Mak Su September 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

tahun ni tak berapa happening sgt bagi maksu, byk perkara yg tak hepi terjadi lately :(

oh setuju, amik gambar random, mgkn kanak2 sdg kira duit raya ker or time salam ker or time beratur ke or time letak kuah satay kat nasik impit ker, ker ker... errr

HEMY September 10, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

hehehe..nk amek gambar tu kena gi raya kat umah diorg la kan?huhu

alaaa..sambut sehappy mungkin mak su...

syah shah September 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

ini tahun gambar raya adalah gambar dengan family incik Firdaus... hohohohohoh

rasa cam tak nak balik plak... har har har har :P :P

HEMY September 10, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

syahshah : nape tknak balik plak..ekeke..

Erina Asmawani September 10, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Gambar tu syoklah..ko cuba menjadi lelaki labah2 eh? haha

HEMY September 10, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

kih kih...cuba gaya yg lain dr diorg le konon..ekekeke

sharamli September 10, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

aksi budak nakal..
kecik2 sah suka panjat p0k0k ni...

HEMY September 10, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

keke...mmg suke banget...jatuh pokok kerana emak juga

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP