Skip to main content

Yeahh!! New shoes!!Less saving..burkhhh!!

Just went back from Alamanda. Went to shop at Al-Ikhsan. Well actually I was just intended to browse the shoes, asking for the price..U know, whether the price would be just the same after the so-called "Mega Sale" or it would be on a different price once it's ended. For most of the shoes, the salesperson said that the price would just be the same. So, I thought I would just buy a pair after Hari Raya.

I browsed and browsed and bumped into a pair of tennis shoes. Diadora brand. I couldn't see the price. Slowly..I mean..very slowly I turned the price tag so I could see the price. Rm99. hmm..not bad. At that time, I was thinking to buy Nike tennis shoes costs Rm167. After I carefully inspected the material, the bottom sole of the shoes trying to predict how long it would last after hours of running on that very court. I decided to buy the Diadora shoes.

The black one doesn't look so nice. It looks like a cheap Rm20 Spider shoes in a way. So I took the white one. Well, I need a white shoes if I want to take part in next year Wimbledon aren't I? Ekekeke..so..the window shopping seems to be more than a window. I have my tennis shoes now!! can't wait to wear it tomorrow and play like a pro!! Aahahahaha!!!

It seems Wan Hayati is in a good condition after her battery is replaced. I could drive her at 130km/h just now. Hopfully she won't sulk during the journey to Kuantan this Thursday. Yup. for the 3rd time, I attempt to visit Cembam. Hopefully this time, nothing would hamper in my way.

P/S : my shoes is not like the one up there. I couldn't fine mine in the net..hehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah, ...

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika...

Suatu ketika dulu..awek-awek adalah pengalaman menarik. Mesti baca!!! In bukan entri membangga diri

Tetiba teringat zaman kolej, so bila dikenang zaman kolej ni ada 2 benda paling menarik. Network game dan Aweks. Ekekeke. CGPA?? apa ke de kes, masuk U nak grad je. CGPA tak pakai pun untuk kerja (ahahha..untuk pembaca yg masih belajar, ini fakta benar. Tapi takut kena gam. SILA JANGAN TIRU NASIHAT INI). Terbaca berita-berita sadis kena rogol sebab ikut pakwe balik umah la, konon jumpa famili la. Sebenarnya takleh salah 100% kat gadis si mangsa. 5% datang dari laki tu juga..or pakwe mangsa. Walaupun aku baik, comel dan dipercayai ibu-bapa gadis, tapi walaupun dengan status ini, aku masih punya ilmu lelaki yakni memikat gadis. Walaupun tak terrer masih lagi ada tau. So, korang leh bayang yang memang terrer dan kena plak siap ada baca-baca. Bahaya~~~~ Dulu, gaya aku memang tak berapa gentle, aku selalu mintak kawan pada gadis yang ku minat itu utk tanyakan status. Aku ada sebab sendiri ngape tak gentleman tanya sendiri. 1. Aku tak sekelas pun kadang ngan awek tu, aku nk citer apa kalu...