Yeahh!! New shoes!!Less saving..burkhhh!!

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

Just went back from Alamanda. Went to shop at Al-Ikhsan. Well actually I was just intended to browse the shoes, asking for the price..U know, whether the price would be just the same after the so-called "Mega Sale" or it would be on a different price once it's ended. For most of the shoes, the salesperson said that the price would just be the same. So, I thought I would just buy a pair after Hari Raya.

I browsed and browsed and bumped into a pair of tennis shoes. Diadora brand. I couldn't see the price. Slowly..I mean..very slowly I turned the price tag so I could see the price. Rm99. hmm..not bad. At that time, I was thinking to buy Nike tennis shoes costs Rm167. After I carefully inspected the material, the bottom sole of the shoes trying to predict how long it would last after hours of running on that very court. I decided to buy the Diadora shoes.

The black one doesn't look so nice. It looks like a cheap Rm20 Spider shoes in a way. So I took the white one. Well, I need a white shoes if I want to take part in next year Wimbledon aren't I? Ekekeke..so..the window shopping seems to be more than a window. I have my tennis shoes now!! can't wait to wear it tomorrow and play like a pro!! Aahahahaha!!!

It seems Wan Hayati is in a good condition after her battery is replaced. I could drive her at 130km/h just now. Hopfully she won't sulk during the journey to Kuantan this Thursday. Yup. for the 3rd time, I attempt to visit Cembam. Hopefully this time, nothing would hamper in my way.

P/S : my shoes is not like the one up there. I couldn't fine mine in the net..hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP