New Layout...yeay!!

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hehehehe..before putting up the entry about today's blog gathering, i just wanna type something before I go to bed. Hehehe..see..it's my new theme for now. I've been looking and googling in the net on how to create the slider where you can browse the latest entries and pictures in your website.

Thanks to the author of this template for making it easy for me. I was struggling to understad the java query to set it on my own. I'm not really the programming type person and people like you make it easier for us.

Federer is playing Tsonga right now. The commentator mentioned just now that Federer has already won USD55 million worth of prize money along his career. Wow!!! What a fate!!

It has been a longg time since the last time I stayed up late. I used to stay up late to play video game. But this time, I just want to watch Federer plays as long as my eyelids could bear and at the same time surfing the net and customizing my blogs.

Kueh Bakar n Aima mentioned that it's a bit hard to post a comment at my page. Moment was also mentioning about it. So, I'm using the blogger default comment box and hopefully it would make you easier to drop some comments...

Ahh..my eyes are starting to betray me...

7 comments:

- j o h a r i - August 15, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

mudah saja mengomen disini,hehehe..
aku pon igt nk tukar layout, tapi x tau cmne nk wat..krg semua hilang plak..

syah shah August 15, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

mana pegi semua komen-komen lama?? apsal aku tak nampak eh??

HEMY August 15, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Johari : ada org kata susah..aku pn nk mudah kan la kan..nnt aku try update balik halosan comment tu

SyahShah : mmg tak nampk..sbb yg tu sume haloscan yg manage..ni blog ni pny kumen

anwar,  August 15, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

salam bro.. kau nya tulisan ke kiri sgt? atau pc kat umah aku ni alignment dia yg tak betul.. anyway, tahniah utk layout baru..

sharamli August 15, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

ceit..lay0ut baru...ruang k0men p0n xnampk serabut cm dulu..
dulu aku nak ckp..tp tak0t k0 kecik ati..

HEMY August 15, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Moment n sharamli : ye ah??aku kumen lg senang. yg baru ni takleh nk klik tmpt komen terus..cam leceh.tp korg suke..takpe la..ahahaha

Anwar : elok je aku view..

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP