My glasses..where r U??

>> Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just finished my subuh prayer. I'm staying in riverview hotel located in the center of Cukai town around 5-7km from Cembam's rented house. The mosque is just one block from here. I think next time if I'm gonna come here again, I would stay in this hotel so I could easily go to the mosque for my Friday prayer. The rate is Rm69 with a very nice wireless connection.

I'm looking for my glasses. I thought I left it on the desk inside my room before Cembam and I went to the mosque for our maghrib prayer. But nothing was on the desk when I came in last night. Hmm..did I misplace it? I've already asked Cembam to search for it if I left it inside her car. I also need to put some coins for the meter parking at 8 later. I'd probably kick-off from here around 10 when everyone has already reached their offices and schools. It's working day today..

Arghhh..still looking for my glasses. Damn..I'm so sure I didn't wear it when I was at the mosque. Cembam has already searched inside her car and found nothing..arghhh..damn. If I lose it, means I've already lost 2 of my glasses..damn it!! Arghhh..stress!! I'm so sure I put it on the desk before I left the room. But should I try asking the receptionist about it making it looks like I suspect any of their room service guy could have take it? But..I checked in at 7.30 p.m. I dont think room service would be in scheduled last night...ahhhh...where are you bloody glasses!!

Image : I've already lost the sunglass, now I lost the prescriptioned one..arghhhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP