Wardina and her treatment

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today seems so free and spacious!! I skipped my lunch today for the sake of Wardina. I was gliding through the air with her one day around 130km/h when Wardina suddenly seemed to slow down suddenly while I was still squeezing and pulling the throttle to it's max. It was like you are riding up a hill kind of feeling except you were not.

The next day, Wardina could only pulled off 120km/h downhill and she got worse when she could barely managed to reach 100km/h. I've checked the engine oil, her fuel was even V-power. I was getting worried. Hence, I brought her to a 'spa' at SUngai Buloh. Yamaha Center during lunch just now.

Took the number and explained to the guy what was my problem. There was a sitting area where you could watch the Astro, and take a cool drink at the corner of the area. The other sitting area is where you could watch your bikes were being fixed by the mechanics. There's a counter-like office space where they hang the names of everyone where you could see them. And I spot one of the staff's name is Laawanya. Ehehehe..Wanted to take a picture of it, but don't want to offend anyone. The name's bearer was nowhere to be found while I was there.

You could buy original spare parts of Yamaha here with a reasonable price and a nice discount too. So, I waited for Wardina's turn to be submitted into the garage. Once in there I could see the mechanic doing something to her. About half an hour, the mehanic came out with Wardina and asked me to test her out. Well, I couldn't shift to gear 5 around the area so I would never know whether the poor speed problem is rectified or not.

The staff said I could just come back with the receipt if I'm not satisfied with it. They just reset the kinda-chip thingy inside Wardina that records everything that have happened to her. Paid just Rm30 as nothing was being replaced except for normal service.

I rode Wardina with the surge of fast cold air around us and I could hear her said, "It's nice to feel the fast air again Laling". Ouch..I'm touched.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP