bored

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bored..dush dush!! Onemanga is blocked. Almost fed up with my IPOD playlist. I'm looking for new songs for my IPOD. New here means the one I seldom listen. It doesn't mean a new release song. Anyone fancy to share their favourite songs?? I'm thinking of Miley Cyrus's..but I don't know the title. Halo - Beyonce. And another song from Beyonce which I forgot the title. An old one.

Faizal Tahir - Bencinta..hmm. Probably. Yeah, why not. I can sing it out loud along the journey balik kampung. I need a few disco genre song like Fire Burning Sean Kingston. I played this so many times to lighten up my mood. I'm not really up to date with the latest releases, so kinda hard to assemble a new fresh playlist. Huuu...But that's the plan anyway.

Arhhh!!! nothing fancy to share..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP