WTF?

>> Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm 95% recuperated!!! Ekekeke...Another 5% tu depends on my food intake. I wore my sweater last night, playing tennis and took it off once I've already sweating. After we finished our game, I wore it back and feel so comfortable. Now I know why the professional soccer player would wear their sweater once they were sent out from the field. At first I thought 'why would they wear a sweater when they have already sweating like hell?'. But last night when I tried, it suprisingly gave me a soothing feeling. But of course the only bad thing about it, you need to wash your sweater after that..=].

I wanted to bloghop before going to bed last night, but blogger seems so irritatingly hard to access. I couldn't login, the error kept coming out saying the respond error thingy. I backed up my entries by exporting it just for precaution. Did you guys experience the same thing last night?

Hence, this entry is a mere nagging version. Didn't manage to properly publish an entry last night. Huhhh...Eh??see..I've already lost the mood to write. Later la..ahahahaha!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP