Hula la la la

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just got back from the distress room watching Spongebob. I'm going to play tennis afterwards while munching the free jacob's biscuits. Not bad. At least a little supplement on energy. Hey!! I'm on leave tomorrow till Monday!! Anyone wants to book a date with me??ekekeke..but during the weekend, I'm gonna be at my hometown. 2 of my bestfriends are having their wedding events.

Cembam and her family is in town. Guess gonna allocate some time meeting her family and give cembar her ring and the perfume that I bought for her. Cembam said that her family is planning to go to Nilai 3 browsing stuffs. I might going if..just if..her family invites me. Heeee..

Already sent my laptop for encryption. My IT admin said I could pick it up tomorrow noon. Arrrr...2 days without designing. Gonna spend my holiday for the albums. I'll drop by your blogs tomorrow..=]. Have a nice working days guys!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP