Enduring my days

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Boring....Waiting for emails from the users about any confirmation regarding the issues that they've logged. The original name of my blog was itching fingers. I suppose that explains multiple entries a day ocassionally. But after my friend tease me with a totally different ecchi meaning of itching fingers, I changed to the current one I'm using now. I first bumped into the word trudge when I read harry potter novel -].

The fear to browse and surf strike me again after my question about the WI-FI zone in our new working building was misinterpreted by the other attendees in the meeting just now.

When my manager said, "the wi-fi is really open for use", I was just want to clarify that it's supposed to be open only for the SHELL machines with the access of the GI-card. But my friend looked at me when my manager answered YES. And most of the attendees just laughed softly. It seems I was going to use the WIFI in my own laptop. Wow!!! Now my manager would be more suspicous. Just great...

I really am gonna subscribe for celcom broadband I think. I'm looking for anyone who doesn't use their broadband modem so I could borrow for a while saving to buy my own. Do any of you guys have one and not being used for the time being?? I would appreciate it sooo muchhh if you could lend me for a while. Well, when you want to use it back, I'm gonna return it back to you promptly. How about that??anyone?? If none, which is the highest possibility, I guess I have to buy one..hmmm...


-This entry is written yesterday...hehe..-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP