Friday!!

>> Friday, April 17, 2009

While watching Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series, I just think it's better to draft my new entry for tomorrow. I've copied some episodes of this series in my office machine but I haven't watch a single episode yet. So, when my office desktop prompted out windows message saying that I don't have sufficient disk space to allow windows updating the machine, I copied one episode and brought it home to watch.

So, I thought I'm gonna watch one tonight and decide if the series is worth collecting or I should just delete it. Well, so far it's quite nice though. Din is watching Keliwon...I heard someone reciting holy pray to get rid of the pontianak..

I am thinking of buying my own machine at home. My last and only desktop has already so called sold to my sister. Unlike during my college days, I am totally lost with latest technology of the processors, motherboards, graphic cards and other parts of them.

I was thinking of a machine that could run the lattest PC game..I want to actively play them again. hehheehe. Need at least 1 Terabyte space of disk for all my pictures. My colleague suggested me to buy a 2nd hand one from the forum. I need to do a homework to know the specification would fit my needs. And the most important thing, the performance of the machine should be enough to do everything I want at least for 5 years before upgrading.

I thought of something like this would be cooolll!!! But the flexibility to upgrade the inside parts is quite limited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP