coding

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

Aduuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Can anyone help me with a little favor of coding?? I'm thinking of making my entry with the 'read more' function. Just want to make my blog neat and eye-pleasing.

ANyone...I've tried some free blog templates, but unseccusful. Maybe because I don't really understand how to make it works. Sorry, I'm not from IT backgrround. I'm graduated in Usuluddin OKKK..

So please help me..aima, I think U know how. But I can't reach you...helpppp!!!

EHHH!!!wahhhh!!berjayaaa!!!!!!!!mekasih en google atas tunjuk ajar anda..mmg betul org kata..usaha escalator kejayaaannn!!syabass...lebih kemas skang..yeeeaaa!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP