Quick type

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Oww...stucked at the office. It's really dark outside..Not sure whether it's raining or not, heavily or starting to cease down. Like usual, I'm gonna ask for a lift from Ayman yg baik lagi kacaks..hehehe!!

Remember I shared in the previous entry that I won first place for the CNY calligraphy contest held by my management? Hehehe..I won RM50 Jusco voucher for that fake art..wahahaha!! I spent it for a tumbler (I got another small one for free) - Rm29.50 and crocodile socks - Rm12.90. Huhu!! I still have RM10 voucher left..yeaaaa!!!

Hmm..I'm a bit unlucky today. I went to the printing shop to fetch my printed pictures. It costs me RM58. I handed the woman Rm100 and I got RM2 for the change. Well, being as clumsy as I am..I forgot that I actually gave her RM100. Maybe because during that moment, my mind was on the pictures. I only realized it when I've already arrived at the office.

I called the lady and she said she did remember she handed me only RM2m but she didn't really notice that I gave her RM100. They need to wait till the end of today's business so they could print a receipt for the whole day's transaction. N if I lucky, the balance is RM40 more than it supposed to..I might get the chance to have my remaining balance..huuu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP