Sakit mengampun dosa??

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

There are a lottt of things I want to do during my free time especially the night after my office hours ended everyday. Hmm..let me list it down here;

1. I want to finalize all the pictures that I took during my engagement day including the journey of going there and going back from there.

2. I want to create my own emoticons. After I read Ad3ck's entry, I feel want to have my own emoticons.

3. I want to compile all the pictures that I want to print. Some for my personal collection, some for my friends and the most important one are the one for Cembam. I think I'm gonna print like 200pcs..hmm hmm

4. I want to watch the anime that I've downloaded before

5. I want to watch the DVD that my colleague lent me months ago and also the one I bought from Penang.

But for the last 2 nights I felt so exhausted maybe due to the trip. And it become worse with a sudden stomach ache..huhu. I dont feel want to get an MC from the doctor leaving my team leader alone with all those pile of things to do. But fortunately, I feel OK in the morning.

Hmm...I hope this 3-day holidays would satisfy my needs...hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP