Hnssfff....huuuuhhh...haaaaahhhhhhh

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

I am having a mix feeling right now. Anxious, thrilled, grateful, scared and lots more...

I woke up early in the morning (not that early anyway) and watched season 8 smallville to make sure I won't sleep back after the prayer. I had to withdraw some money. Not because of the Rm200 has already ran out, but for something else. Something that I hope would change my life a bit.

I still have Rm105 for this month. Credit card for this month's petrol and I still have a hang on it. I really confident that this month will ended with my only Rm200. We'll see about that. I even managed to contribute my share for the food during Aiduladha. Not bad huh??

What I'm gonna do this weekend?? hmm hmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP