Blank screen!!

>> Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Free lunch today. Deeparaya celebration despite of the fact that there's only a day left for Hari Raya..It was held at our reception area a.k.a lobby and the food are damn niceeee..I like the teh tarik so I filled my tumbler with it..ehehe.

I didn't bring my camera to capture those moments coz I am bringing my laptop with me. It's kinda messy bringing my laptop bag and at the same time my camera bag. Guess I just need a backpack for camera and laptop..2 in 1. But it will cost me like 200++. Huhu...

I'm waiting for the technician from DELL. Remember I told U that my screen went blank for more than a week now. I connect my laptop directly to my housemate's old monitor so I can still use it everytime I'm at home. I called my IT admin yesterday and he advised me to call DELL support directly because the laptop has onsite warranty. I did and the techician called me this morning saying he would drop by around 2p.m. It's 2.14p.m and I still waiting..

I have pictures from last weekend. But I can't upload it yet because due to my blank screen. The old monitor displayed a vintage colour so I can't really tell whether the picture is nice or not before I upload it. Need to wait till my screen got fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editted:

The technician has just left. He changed my screen to a new one, but the problem remains the same. We connected the laptop to external monitor, and it's ON like normal..Huu..problem still not fixed. Another appointment will be made tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP