Balik kampung

>> Friday, September 12, 2008

I want to have my fast-break with my momma...I'm going back home tonight after maghrib. Hehehe..Momma's cooking..and for the first time, a proper sahur..not the one with a bottle of water while laying on my matress..hehe

Jom balik kampung!!!

If only I could spend my time fishing this time at kampung...damn miss that moment..I think I wanna by a rod..not without the machine one...the one that could expand loooongg..I bet most of u know what I am talking about.

I want to take my latest cousin's picture too...hehe..Hopefully I have the time for that. SO, see U guys here later next week

Zaffar and I. Photo credit to AYman..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP