babble

>> Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm watching SIndarela online..the last week's episode. I missed it last week for joining my friend to bowl. I like this drama. I'm not the type of person who really follow malay drama...not being cynical or condemning malay drama..but I just sick of the repeated stupidity in the scripts. But Sindarela is different. The script is rather out of the box. The scenes, the roles are creative.

I like this new post..well..at least for now. I need to be here for at least 3 years. A lot of things might happen all those years. Nyehehe..hopefully I would always feel relax and happy working at my own desk here, well eventhough I don't have my own name at my desk yet.

The most important thing is like I always emphasized "enjoy your life and your job". There are a lot of ways to do it..nyeh nyeh nyeh!! But for sure, I have my own time to even read novel during my work and watch Sindarela online..so tell me ain't that great!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP