Skip to main content

Tag from Anne

Wokaih..Just finished doing some clean-up with the system as asked by our project manager just to make sure I won't leave the post with some unfinished business or some flaws here and there. I was tagged by Anne yesterday..ans she's already buzzing me in the comment box..kiki..Ok, not to let her sulks coz she's sensitive u know...n negative thinker as well..hahaha..I'm going to do the tag like right now..

5 things U want as gifts??
Well, usually in real life, U just got presents from close person like ur partner, family maybe, colleague..well.different sources for different people to sum up. Ok..because I know none of u would give me any of the things I've listed here..ahaha..so I put the most expensive one first till the much cheaper one.

Number 1 - CAR - Mitsubishi Lancer GTR. Actually if anyone wants to give me car..I would gleefully receive any kind any brand..huhu..

Number 2 - REFRIGERATOR

Number Three - DSLR stuffz!!

Number 4 - Laptop!!

Last but not least - Motorcycle Box

Reason for my choices??

First choice - of course I want my own car. Mine now, I continue my sis' installment. I think most of us are like that huh??

2nd choice - We dont have one in our bachelor's house. It must be great to have one so we could store more things..more foods...huhu

3rd choice - Of course because I want to become professional photographer. Making money with my lenses..hehe

4th Choice - I dont have one. The one I use now is my company's. hhuhuhu

5th choice - I lent my bike to my brother for a week so I borrowed my housemate's bikes when they didnt use it. Both of the bikes have box installed. I find it so convenient. I can put my thing inside..for emergency use and lots more reason. I didnt install one to my bike coz I think it make my benaffey (plate number BFY) looks nerd..huhu.

-I've been tagged by Anne

5 impression of her
-Well, I just met her once. So I'm going to tell u Anne what I can see from ur outer display for the brief glance that day

1) She has her own attractiveness in a way
2) God of Luck is so fond of her
3) Sporting
4) Manja
5) Jenis yg bersolek...

Memorable thing she done for me??
she kissed me on my cheek before we part ways last time..wahahahaha!!!wahahaha!!!wahahaha!!

Most loved Invention??
her straw origami..forgot lar what's the shape

What u despise the most??
This is something on her..or what I despise??Well I do think of one thing..secreeettt

6 people I wanna tag??
As I dont really have many people visiting my blog..maybe
-sodep
-Masy
-Shai (that's if u are around here somewhere)
-Qasieh
-Akirasuri (jawab besar)

Wokeh..done my part...Jaa neeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah, ...

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika...

Suatu ketika dulu..awek-awek adalah pengalaman menarik. Mesti baca!!! In bukan entri membangga diri

Tetiba teringat zaman kolej, so bila dikenang zaman kolej ni ada 2 benda paling menarik. Network game dan Aweks. Ekekeke. CGPA?? apa ke de kes, masuk U nak grad je. CGPA tak pakai pun untuk kerja (ahahha..untuk pembaca yg masih belajar, ini fakta benar. Tapi takut kena gam. SILA JANGAN TIRU NASIHAT INI). Terbaca berita-berita sadis kena rogol sebab ikut pakwe balik umah la, konon jumpa famili la. Sebenarnya takleh salah 100% kat gadis si mangsa. 5% datang dari laki tu juga..or pakwe mangsa. Walaupun aku baik, comel dan dipercayai ibu-bapa gadis, tapi walaupun dengan status ini, aku masih punya ilmu lelaki yakni memikat gadis. Walaupun tak terrer masih lagi ada tau. So, korang leh bayang yang memang terrer dan kena plak siap ada baca-baca. Bahaya~~~~ Dulu, gaya aku memang tak berapa gentle, aku selalu mintak kawan pada gadis yang ku minat itu utk tanyakan status. Aku ada sebab sendiri ngape tak gentleman tanya sendiri. 1. Aku tak sekelas pun kadang ngan awek tu, aku nk citer apa kalu...