Noratina + Rahmat

>> Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ok..last pics of wedding for this week..=p. Its Noratina Abd Rahman and Rahmat (brother in law of Intan Azmira - to whom it may concern).

Actually I didn't get the invitation, just get it from Intan. BUt yah...like I said..names will start slipping from your mind during this very big day of yours except u start listing down ur friend's names months before ur wedding.

Atina is my primary school friend..well that is if u ask when I last spoke with her. Coz secondary school, different classes, I joined the school a year later..so..U know..We trained together once back then for tilawatul Quran with Ustazah Zabedah.



I just came for her akad nikah because the next day (the wedding ceremony), I need to go to Farahnaz's. Well, she invited me of course..so priority to hers..huhu

May Allah bless them with cute, well-behave kids and happily ever after even if her husband is going to marry second wife...As long as she always happy..right...

More pictures in my fotopages ; http://soulzeshifter.fotopages.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please take it~~

Please take it~~
Thanks to all my followers. Please be honoured to take this very memuah award and you can display it proudly in your blog!!

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP