Skip to main content

short holidays!!

Hye guys!! Happy Labour day!!!

Hopefully all of u guys are in front of your PCs, spending time with ur kids, hubbies, wives planning to hang out later and most important, not working this very day!! But I know, some of U might just working like usual today..well, maybe that's becoz u are not a labour..a CEO maybe...ehehe..

Sorry Cembam for our ruined plan to meet ur dad and visit Ganu, watching and experiencing how to 'candat sotong', breathing the beach air. Due to the first say that ur class or whatever it is, is ON like usual on Friday, we've already bypass the idea of going to ur hometown together...

SO, here I am, at my hometown trying to enjoy my short holiday..huhu!! I really hope Cembam would tag along..but I completely understand, my sis as well that Cembam would be shy and not comfortable to stay 3 nights at my home..and her mild fever on top of it.



My home. The lower concrete level - thanks to our belove Kak Wa. She used up all of her KWSP for it and for the sake of us.

Remember the cats I took pictures of them?? Those are some of the earliest pictures I took with my Dieypu. Well, they still hanging around on my backyard..under the bushes and just knew that they have a mother which always hissing like them..huhu!! Here are a pic of one of them..grown bigger..and trying to run using the hole from the drain...

Shot with 50mm lense - manual focus. Trying to get used to it and see whether it's worth to be owned..=p

The fly getting some honey

Owkh..lately when I tried to get the flies pic,I think their behaviour is a bit different. I still remember that flies have this kind of flying off even a slightest move towards them. But they seem a bit cooler now..well, the one I encountered at my backyard at least...So, I managed to get a nice shot of them. I'll try to approach them nearer next time..huhu..

Hmm..I was thinking of fishing...It's been...hmmm..almost 10 years since my last fishing. I thought I might join my colleague who I think have already on a boat waiting the fishes to take the bait now...But because I dont have a fishing rod..and the choice of coming home and going to meet cembam's dad...Arghh..I want to choose all of the options actually..huu~~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah, ...

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika...

Suatu ketika dulu..awek-awek adalah pengalaman menarik. Mesti baca!!! In bukan entri membangga diri

Tetiba teringat zaman kolej, so bila dikenang zaman kolej ni ada 2 benda paling menarik. Network game dan Aweks. Ekekeke. CGPA?? apa ke de kes, masuk U nak grad je. CGPA tak pakai pun untuk kerja (ahahha..untuk pembaca yg masih belajar, ini fakta benar. Tapi takut kena gam. SILA JANGAN TIRU NASIHAT INI). Terbaca berita-berita sadis kena rogol sebab ikut pakwe balik umah la, konon jumpa famili la. Sebenarnya takleh salah 100% kat gadis si mangsa. 5% datang dari laki tu juga..or pakwe mangsa. Walaupun aku baik, comel dan dipercayai ibu-bapa gadis, tapi walaupun dengan status ini, aku masih punya ilmu lelaki yakni memikat gadis. Walaupun tak terrer masih lagi ada tau. So, korang leh bayang yang memang terrer dan kena plak siap ada baca-baca. Bahaya~~~~ Dulu, gaya aku memang tak berapa gentle, aku selalu mintak kawan pada gadis yang ku minat itu utk tanyakan status. Aku ada sebab sendiri ngape tak gentleman tanya sendiri. 1. Aku tak sekelas pun kadang ngan awek tu, aku nk citer apa kalu...