Skip to main content

Owkh!! owkh!! Lost??!!

I was having some kinda incompetency and inconsistency of my windows for the last months...But I bare with it looking for any option to run something if the usual way is not permitted or making the Win hang for a while.

But last night I tried to repair my windows like I used to when facing this problem. The only difference is that I used the piratetz one back then but now, the company's laptop is using the ori one. BUt I was thinking that it would not going to affect much because usually pirated is copied from an ori one.

When everything is done, I try to reboot..but nothing happened..a blue screen popped out for a brief moment and the windows keep on trying to log in (Blue screen means the windows is corrupted). Damn!!! I was just trying out of blue..the a blue screen popped out and I didn't even make a backup for things in my machine!!!! Waaaaa!!!

The other concern is that if I send it to my admin, the new policy is that the laptop will only be given guess account to be used...no more installing!! No more games!! huwaaaahhhh!!! But serve me la kan!! Sapa suruh gatai2 buat...

There's some pics I took sitting by the playground. Pictures of kids playing the swing gracefully..head down legs up. The kid even smiled and look at my direction on the mid-air..so niceeeeee..but it's all gone!! Huwaaaa!!

But fortunately..my admin give me back the laptop..clean and clear but with the same access as an administrator..maybe a bit lack on authorization issue..but for sure I can still install things!!hehee..but pity my great treasures..huwaa!!

Sedeynya dakuuu!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah, ...

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika...

Suatu ketika dulu..awek-awek adalah pengalaman menarik. Mesti baca!!! In bukan entri membangga diri

Tetiba teringat zaman kolej, so bila dikenang zaman kolej ni ada 2 benda paling menarik. Network game dan Aweks. Ekekeke. CGPA?? apa ke de kes, masuk U nak grad je. CGPA tak pakai pun untuk kerja (ahahha..untuk pembaca yg masih belajar, ini fakta benar. Tapi takut kena gam. SILA JANGAN TIRU NASIHAT INI). Terbaca berita-berita sadis kena rogol sebab ikut pakwe balik umah la, konon jumpa famili la. Sebenarnya takleh salah 100% kat gadis si mangsa. 5% datang dari laki tu juga..or pakwe mangsa. Walaupun aku baik, comel dan dipercayai ibu-bapa gadis, tapi walaupun dengan status ini, aku masih punya ilmu lelaki yakni memikat gadis. Walaupun tak terrer masih lagi ada tau. So, korang leh bayang yang memang terrer dan kena plak siap ada baca-baca. Bahaya~~~~ Dulu, gaya aku memang tak berapa gentle, aku selalu mintak kawan pada gadis yang ku minat itu utk tanyakan status. Aku ada sebab sendiri ngape tak gentleman tanya sendiri. 1. Aku tak sekelas pun kadang ngan awek tu, aku nk citer apa kalu...