Skip to main content

National Zoo 1

Arrr!!! I was intending to delete my flickr box at the right sidebar..but accidentally deleted my shout box..ngaaa!! Please if anyone knows or recall what kind of shoutbox I used..let me know..so I could get back to the site and retrieve it.. I think I have a login ID for it..help meee!!!


Huhu!!!! This is an update bout what I did last Sunday. Since the day I own my Dieypu, I start browsing and surfing to find new friends with the same hobby. One of the forum I've joined recently is the Fotopages.com.my. A lot of established photgraphers as well as beginners like me joined this forum.

They've plan on a beginner's outing at Lake Garden so we could gather along, exchanging knowledge, tips among others for better pictures in the future. It started at 8a.m!! Despite of the so-early-time, I still want to come (they say early morning is when we can get better pictures). I drove to Cembam's house (she tag along because she wanted me to drive her to wangsa maju to run some errands) at 7.15a.m and drive towards KL.

But last Sunday 'Run for Fun' was held at the city causing so many roads closed for that special event. I drove towrds the rounabout at Bank Negara..teeettt..road closed. I was thinking to come in from the Wisma Sime Darby..teettt..road closed, from the Mahameru entrance near The Mall..teeettt..road closed. I drove towards wisma chase perdana, made a U-turn, teeettt..road closed and accidentally drove straight towards Genting Klang. SO I decided not to come and drove to W.maju instead.

Early morning huh..I suggested to visit National Zoo coz I've never been there. The Jusco is not opened yet, the zoo just nearby..why not!! Apart of the Rm15 entrance fee...it's worth it when U have a camera with you..I mean..a new camera.ahaha!!. So here are some of the pictures. Feel free to browse more at my Flickr. Please kindly comment even critic so I could improve my shot.

Welcome to Zoo Negara...right pic - Myvi

Ohh..I love this one

Kids learning something or just watching??!!

Splashing..shot with a fast shutter speed adjusted

Emmm...auuummm..I like it!!

The great tiger taking a dip.

A lot more of them in my flickr. It's tiring a bit..but really worth it..So, why not trying to bring ur kids or siblings there..ehehe!! But a bit disappointed when the lion wasn't there..the roarrr was heard from the entire segment of the zoo, but the lion was nowhere to be found..huuu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah,

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika

Zikir Imam Shafie sesat? Zikir tolak syurga?

Assalamualaikum.. On the way balik dari Sabak Bernam ke Bangi hati terasa melompat2 nak tulis pasal entri ni. First and foremost, aku nk tekankan di sini kenapa aku berani nak ulas pasal benda ni? Pasal hukum, zikir dan kesesatan ni padahal aku mungkin xlayak, bukan ustaz dan sebagainya. Sebabnya cuma satu, zikir ini dilabel sesat oleh sekumpulan ustaz ni tanpa ada dalil, nas alquran atau kesepakatan ulamak. Dan kesesatan yang dilabel oleh mereka hanya disebabkan pentafsiran perkataan yang digunakan dalam zikir ni. Jadi kalau setakat pasal literasi perkataan, aku pun layak. Apa pun baca dulu lah ye. Zikir Imam Shafie yang dilabel sesat baru2 ni ialah zikir yg femes korang dengar dr kecik " Ilahi lastu lilfirdausi ahla.. wala aqwa alan naril jahim.. Allah Fahab li taubatau waghfir zunubi... Fainna tagho firuzzambil azimmmm " -maafla tak jumpa arab version nye- Bawah ni terjemahannya; Oh Tuhanku aku tidak layak untuk syurgaMu. Tetapi aku tidak pula sanggup menga