Skip to main content

Utih Jali .. aiyaaa..come on la Malay drama

A quick update from Restoran Amer..hehe..I just finished waiting for my speedometer to be repaired at Cembam's uncle's workshop. Cost me Rm15. I bought the meter cable for Rm25 at the auto parts shop..so, in total Rm 40 to fix it. Almost 50% cheaper compare with the price I've recce - Rm65. Moral of the story, waiting the right time with the right action is way better judgement to be chosen.

Last night, I've dreamt of some other of my friends. It has been 4 consecutive days I've dreamt of my friends from the primary school, secondary school, college and other I've met in my life. But I'm gonna tell bout my dreams in the next entry..hehe..suprise sket..I need to draw something I saw in my dream first to be published..hehe

I was going to write bout the malay drama that I watched last night - Utih Jali. Well, after I finished playing my common game, I went up upstairs and asked for my OSIM a.k.a Pagoh (my high-determined-jogger..remember?) to stomped on my back..ahaha!! Very nice....Crick Crack..Oh, to add..Pagoh weight is around 80++ kg. Hehehe..

That is when I watched this drama about a guy..I dunno the beginning of the story, but he was chased by a group of people..maybe Along. 2 guys..middle aged, one of them was a stutter were looking for him which has changed his name from Zaki to Jali. Jali lived with his 'uncle' whom mistakenly acknowledged him as Jali because the resemblance on their faces. Jali helped his 'uncle' in a farming fresh water fishes..and made it to the press and the TVs.

Then this 2 guys who were looking for him knew his whereabouts and managed to find him with the help of a son of a richest guy in the village..so skema looking guy. They kidnapped Jali's niece and nephew in order to lure him. During the fight he got shot..Ok..the stupid thing bout it was;

He just get shot but the headman asked him to wait and rested him leaning on the tree while he took care of the villains. OK!! WHY DIDN'T THE HEADMAN CALLED THE AMBULANCE..HELLO!!!HE JUST GOT SHOT ON HIS BELLY DUDE!!!. YOU CAN'T EXPECT HIM TO WAIT LIKE IT JUST A WOUND FROM A SLASH OF A KNIFE!!!. Then the police came and were bringing him to the petrol car for his statement. AGAIN!!! WHY THE AMBULANCE STILL DIDN'T COME?!!! AND Y THE POLICE DIDN'T HURRIEDLY BROUGHT HIM TO THE HOSPITAL.

His uncle then asked the policemen to not bringing him to petrol station first. They helped him walking towards their home..HELLO!!!!! HE WAS SHOT!! COMPLETE BAKKA DIRECTOR!!!. Then the story ended when they met the real Jali on their way back home. "EH..SAMA LA MUKA"....THE END.

Bodo amat,...please la..drama director...try to think it logically la..kang tak tonton kata tak support drama or citer melayu...bak kata saya..bodoh tu simpan la diri sendiri jgn bgtu org lain kita bodoh..ni pi tunjuk hang direktor bodoh banget apasal..ahahaha!!! bakka!!

Till then jaa Nee....

I DIDN'T GET THE DIRECTOR'S NAME BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY WENT DOWNSTAIRS..WAITING ANOTHER SECOND IS JUST A PAIN IN THE ASS..NYEBEL NYEBELLI SILEET ORG JAWA KATA..AHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VADS Berhad - Streamyx call center Reunionn

God!! My colleague has just received an email warning all of the respective employee to not storing any files, pictures or mp3 which are clearly not related to our work in the computer. Eventhough I didn't get the email, for precaution, I just upload all these images and write an entry bout it..ehehe..And these pics already got rid of the C drive..kiki Hmm..Actually this very reunion was held on 19th of June. Since there were a lot more special ocasion this month..ex:my anniv..ehehe..so this event report has been on hold till this very day..nga nga!! The reunion are for the guys that used and still working at streamyx call center and most of them are/were the splitters..It was held at 24hrs MCD near IKEA. Left pic : Me..just about the kicked off from my friend's house..the style of the day..haha.. right pic : Asmah. The one decided to invite all of us out of sudden due to rindu banget sama kami smpi nanis2..comey la semah..hehe=p Me taking the pic. From left clockwise ; Semah,

Ikat bini kamu, anak perempuan kamu pada tiang yang paling kukuh!!!

Received a parcel when I was at my parents' house. A small book of the detail translation of surah Al-Kahfi. Thanks to PPZ (Pusat Pungutan Zakat) for the yearly gift. And a beneficial one of course. My math teacher once told us before she started our math class about how the first ten verse could save you from Dajal's lure and seduction. Akan tiba waktu Dajal bermaharajalela di penghujung dunia menawarkan segala macam kemewahan dan kehendak yang sukar untuk ditolak. Dan bilamana kita tunduk pada hebatnya Dajal memenuhi permintaan kita, maka neraka lah jawabnya. Maka ikatlah anak-anak perempuan kamu, isteri dan ibu kamu di tiang yang paling utuh dan kuat dalam rumah kamu dengan kemas kerana apabila Dajal menghentakkan kakinya ke bumi, seluruh kaum wanita akan berlari-lari mendapatkan Dajal meninggalkan segala-galanya. Akan dicampak anak yang sedang didokong, suami mereka untuk Dajal. Meraung2 lah mereka diikat pada tiang. Tapi jangan pula kamu kasihankan mereka dan membuka ika

Zikir Imam Shafie sesat? Zikir tolak syurga?

Assalamualaikum.. On the way balik dari Sabak Bernam ke Bangi hati terasa melompat2 nak tulis pasal entri ni. First and foremost, aku nk tekankan di sini kenapa aku berani nak ulas pasal benda ni? Pasal hukum, zikir dan kesesatan ni padahal aku mungkin xlayak, bukan ustaz dan sebagainya. Sebabnya cuma satu, zikir ini dilabel sesat oleh sekumpulan ustaz ni tanpa ada dalil, nas alquran atau kesepakatan ulamak. Dan kesesatan yang dilabel oleh mereka hanya disebabkan pentafsiran perkataan yang digunakan dalam zikir ni. Jadi kalau setakat pasal literasi perkataan, aku pun layak. Apa pun baca dulu lah ye. Zikir Imam Shafie yang dilabel sesat baru2 ni ialah zikir yg femes korang dengar dr kecik " Ilahi lastu lilfirdausi ahla.. wala aqwa alan naril jahim.. Allah Fahab li taubatau waghfir zunubi... Fainna tagho firuzzambil azimmmm " -maafla tak jumpa arab version nye- Bawah ni terjemahannya; Oh Tuhanku aku tidak layak untuk syurgaMu. Tetapi aku tidak pula sanggup menga